24

A new day has begun.

And this morning, Sunflower flew to Ji's house early in the morning, and chirped, "Sweet, sweet, I heard a big news."

Hey! After all this time, is there finally news?

Ji Tian cheered up, looked up at Sunflower and asked, "What's the news?"

Sunflower stopped on the table and used her wings to learn the movement of a person's waist, A pair of bird's eyes were like marbles, even if the bird's face was covered by hair, Ji Tian could see how angry it was.

Sunflower was indeed angry, "That, it's so despicable, my men..."

"Men."

Playing with birds, saying that it leaked its mouth!

Sunflower subconsciously covered her beak, but because her wings were too big, she covered her head completely, leaving only half of her body.

Ji Tian saw it and laughed, "Sunflower, what are you afraid of? I won't scold you.

"Really? You really don't blame the birds? Sunflower carefully lowered her wings, and the black bean looked at Ji Tian without blinking.

Ji Tian nodded, she just needed to know Gou Aotian's movements, as for who watched it, she didn't care at all.

"Whew, I'm scared to death of the bird," I learned that Ji Tian didn't pursue it, and the sunflower was like a human, constantly stroking her chest, and touching its bird feathers messily, like a fried bird.

Ji Tian saw that his hands were itchy, and suddenly rubbed his hands on Sunflower's body.

Not to mention, the bird feathers of sunflowers are quite easy to touch, rubbed and slippery, like a blanket on the top.

However, in the face of Ji Tian's sudden attack, Sunflower seemed to be going crazy.

"Don't touch the birds, you stinky rascal, big pervert!"

Sunflower struggled desperately, very persistent.

However, after knowing each other for so long, Ji Tian still doesn't know Sunflower's temper?

She looked at Sunflower condescendingly and said, "Three nests."

Sunflower stiffened, and black bean's eyes turned faster.

Then it crossed her wings over her chest, visibly very tangled, "Bird... The innocence of the bird is worth so much?

Ji Tian was in a good mood today, patted the little head of the sunflower and said, "Those five nests!"

When

Sunflower heard this, she immediately hit the snake with a stick, "I want ten!"

"It's beautiful to think," Ji Tian despised Sunflower, "You better continue to be loyal and unyielding!"

This stinky bird, who was pretending to be a chaste flamingo just now, immediately rebelled when he heard the head of the nest, and he really shouldn't have had hope for it.

I didn't expect Ji Tian to regret it, Sunflower was almost dumbfounded, and then it suddenly hugged Ji Tian's hand and smiled wryly, "Tiantian, so sweet, I can still bargain, or eight?" Ji Tian's

face was indifferent, unmoved.

Sunflower was completely defeated, shook her head and said, "Forget it, five is five!"

Then, Sunflower suddenly jumped into Ji Tian's hand, lying on her face, really shameless.

Ji Tian once again had a new understanding of Sunflower's cheekiness, and she was also defeated by Sunflower.