25

Xu Shichang is in the mountains all the year round and rarely appears in front of people, so Zhang Qingyu can't recognize him.

However, when he knew his name, Zhang Qingyu stiffened for a moment, and then entertained Xu Shichang as if nothing happened.

"Xu Shichang, thank you so much for sending my family Tiantian here today, and how did you get it on your body, come in and I'll help you take medicine and find a dress for you to change."

Perhaps it was the first time to be so warmly entertained, Xu Shichang felt uncomfortable, "No need Aunt Xu, my father and mother are still waiting for me at home, I... I'm going back.

Xu Shichang insisted on leaving, and Zhang Qingyu didn't want to keep him, so when he left, he pulled Ji Tian into the house and asked, "Tiantian, why did you meet

Xu Shichang today?"

"I went to pick mushrooms, and when I saw that Uncle Goudan wanted to beat Brother Xu, I shouted, Uncle Goudan ran away, Brother Xu found mushrooms for me, and sent Tiantian back."

Ji Tian made things clear in a few words, Zhang Qingyu looked at a basket full of mushrooms, and knew that Xu Shichang was a good child, but she still couldn't help but say, "Tiantian, in the future, remember to have less contact with Xu Shichang, you know?"

"Why?" Ji Tian raised his head, puzzled.

What's wrong with Xu Shichang? Her mother actually let her stay away from Xu Shichang, this is not like her mother's style!

"This..." Zhang Qingyu bit her lip, obviously hard to say.

However, she didn't know the seriousness of the matter, hesitated for a few seconds, and said: "Everyone says that Xu Shichang is not very lucky, Keren, whoever gets involved is unlucky, so Tiantian, you can't play with him in the future, you know?"

Xu Shichang's reputation in Sanlitun was really bad, he was just born, and his grandfather was so happy that he ran down the mountain and fell to his death.

When he was seven months old, his grandmother suddenly hanged herself.

and his father, although he did not die, but one was disabled and the other was terminally ill, and it was worse than death.

This family is really miserable, and slowly it came out that Xu Shichang is a lone star.

Zhang Qingyu actually didn't believe in these things, and felt that they might be accidents.

But man! In the face of people close to you, you will always care about it.

Ji Tian is Zhang Qingyu's lifeline, even if things are likely to be fake, it may be someone else's nonsense, but she still hopes that Ji Tian can avoid Xu Shichang, because she is not afraid of 10,000, just in case!

This is the heart of a mother, at this time, Zhang Qingyu finally understood why the woman in the tunli didn't let her child play with Xu Shichang, because she couldn't afford to gamble.

Especially nowadays, medical and health care is not developed in all aspects, and a small accident may lead to the death of a child.

Therefore, even if it is just superstition, parents can't tolerate Xu Shichang.

It was precisely because he knew that the villagers avoided Xu Shichang that he was reluctant to come to Tunli, and Zhang Qingyu would not know him.

And Ji Tian sneered in her heart when she heard this, she had already been a ghost, did she still need to be afraid of evil stars?

Besides, the people of the Xu family were obviously all accidents, but they were all blamed on a child, which is really speechless.

Besides, Ji Tian remembered that Xu Shi's father and mother in the previous life didn't seem to be dead until she died, where were they killed?