4

Dad actually went home, and when he saw her, Ji Tian was extremely excited, and ran to Ji Chengcheng.

"Dad, I miss you so much."

Seeing his baby girl again, Ji Chengcheng almost wet his eyes, this is his treasure, and it is the person he will protect for the rest of his life.

Ji Chengcheng looked at Zhang Qingyu again, and thought, there is also his daughter-in-law and little daughter, in this life, he will definitely protect them and let them live peacefully until they grow old.

Scooping Ji Tian into his arms and not letting go, Ji Chengcheng slowly approached Zhang Qingyu, ready to help her go back to rest.

At this moment, Gou Dahua asked with a straight face, "Boss, if you don't say hello to me when you come back, are you preparing to be an unfilial son?"

"Also, it's not time for you to come back today? How did you come back?

"I'm on leave," Ji Chengcheng said in a cold tone, since his daughter-in-law had a difficult birth, and Gou Dahua stopped Ji Chengcheng from not allowing him to kill the dog, Ji Chengcheng didn't even have face for her.

However, now Gou Dahua didn't notice Ji Chengcheng's attitude at all, but said angrily, "What kind of leave do you have nothing to ask for?" Isn't it your money that's being deducted?

Ji Chengcheng's team is relatively loose, so he can have one day off in half a month, but if he goes home at other times, he will definitely have to deduct money.

Gou Dahua was afraid that Ji Chengcheng's money would be deducted and she would be given less, so she would be so angry.

Ji Chengcheng listened to it, and said sarcastically mercilessly, "Of course I'm worried about you, look at how you treated my daughter-in-law and daughter when I was away, are you worthy of the money I gave?" Gou

Dahua: I blocked her throat in one breath and almost choked her.

At the same time, she also felt a little wrong, why was Ji Chengcheng so unkind today? Could it be that you are ready to tear your face with her?

This is not good, if Ji Chengcheng doesn't give money, won't he have no money to subsidize his mother's family?

For the sake of money, Gou Dahua immediately compromised, and said reluctantly, "I am a mother-in-law, teaching my granddaughter how normal it is to teach my granddaughter-in-law, but I really didn't treat them badly, I took care of them with good food and drink, don't wronged people." After

explaining, Gou Dahua glanced at Yang Zhi'er again, "Second daughter-in-law, hurry up and come to me to get the whole food, everyone must be hungry."

Because Zhang Qingyu was articulate, when she married Ji Chengxin to a daughter-in-law, Gou Dahua deliberately chose the cowardly and unassertive Yang Zhi'er, she listened to everyone, and she couldn't expect her to stand out for others.

Even if her own children were beaten by dogs, she would never seek justice for her two children, and even stopped Ji Cheng from seeking justice, which is really strange.

Sure enough, as soon as Gou Dahua screamed, Yang Zhi'er ran over.

Ji Chengxin was also desperate for Yang Zhi'er, he didn't care at all, and after saying hello to Ji Chengcheng, he turned around and went to his father-in-law's house to pick up the two children back.

Ji Chengxin has two children, the eldest daughter Ji Xiang is three years old this year, and the youngest son Ji Ming is two years old this year.

But every night, the children must be brought back, otherwise after a long time, they will not forget their father and mother.