48

After Ji Chengcheng went back, he told everything he had heard.

Zhang Qingyu didn't expect the water in the capital to be so deep, they were almost cheated out of a few hundred yuan when they first came, it was terrifying.

Zhang Qingyu almost wanted to say, the capital is too terrifying, let's go back to the countryside!

However, seeing Ji Tian, Zhang Qingyu still swallowed the words in his mouth back into his stomach.

The girl still has to study in the capital, for the sake of the girl, no matter how terrible it is, she has to endure it.

Clenching her fists, Zhang Qingyu asked uneasily, "Then the master, what should we do next?"

Ji Chengcheng touched his nose and said, "There's no way, I can only spend some money to find a local to help rent a house, as for buying a house, let's talk about it when we are familiar with the surroundings!"

Zhang Qingyu was also afraid of being cheated again, and had no objection to Ji Chengcheng spending money to find an intermediary, and he didn't feel that it was a waste of money.

In the next few days, Ji Chengcheng followed the intermediary to see the house alone, and Zhang Qingyu and they waited in the guest house, so that even if something happened, it would be easier for Ji Chengcheng to run away as a big man.

Three days later, Ji Chengcheng finally found a satisfactory house.

The house he is looking for is not far from Mizuki University, about half an hour's walk, and the tram is not far from the door, and students can get to Mizuki University in three minutes by car for only a few cents a month.

found the house, Zhang Qingyu took Ji Tian and they couldn't wait.

It really hurts her to spend several cents a day to rent a house in a guest house.

"This is it, come in."

Ji Tian followed her father into the rented house, and the first thing she saw was a yard full of flowers.

The yard of this family is not big, it is estimated that there are thirty or forty square meters, but the yard is against the wall, but there are a lot of flowers, and it is also built with a wooden shelf, and there are flowers on the wooden shelf.

However, Zhang Qingyu thought in her heart that although this place is beautiful, it is actually too wasteful to plant flowers, and if you plant vegetables, you will definitely save a lot of money.

Zhang Qingyu's strange thoughts, Ji Chengcheng never thought of it, seeing that Ji Tian and the others liked it, Ji Chengcheng was also satisfied.

When he first came here, he thought that his wife and daughter would like it, and in order to make them comfortable, even though it was much more expensive than other places, he still rented it.

Anyway, they are not short of money now, as long as the house is good, it is nothing to spend a little more.

Ji Tian's movements were not small, and the owner of the house also came out.

What appeared in front of Ji Tian and them was a gray-haired grandmother.

Although the old grandmother is old, she is indeed very neatly tied, her blue-gray clothes are not wrinkled, and her hair is neatly combed and coiled at the back of her head.

And the grandmother walks is obviously a very ordinary action, but it looks very elegant, like... Like a butterfly, it is light and graceful, and even when you are old, it is very stunning.

Ji Chengcheng was very happy to see the old grandmother, first called the old grandmother "Aunt Fu," and then said to Ji Tian and the others, "Qingyu, this is our landlord Aunt Fu, Tiantian Xinxin, you have to call Grandma Fu."