37

s/y./c/c/ Xu Shichang originally planned to scold Ji Tian well, but seeing Ji Tian's grape-like eyes, pouting and looking at himself aggrievedly, the cuteness made

Xu Shichang's heart melt, and he suddenly... I can't stop scolding.

Xu Shichang rubbed his head and sighed, "Forget it, I'm scared of you, but next time you can't be like today, you know?"

Ji Tian held Xu Shichang's big hand with his soft little hand, showed him a big smile, and showed a mouthful of white teeth, "Brother Xu, I listen to you."

"Let's hope so!" Having said that, Xu Shichang was not very hopeful.

Last time, Ji Tian also promised to do well, but the result was not the same and came again.

Ji Tian didn't know that her credibility in Xu Shichang's heart had begun to decline, she followed Xu Shichang down the mountain, On the way, Ji Tian mentioned the matter of planting mushrooms.

After speaking, Ji Tian also persuaded: "Brother Xu, you should learn from my father, so that you don't have to go into the mountains in the future."

Xu Shichang also thought that this was a good way at first, but when he heard what Ji Tian said, thinking of his parents at home, the brilliance in

Xu Shichang's eyes gradually disappeared.

"Tiantian, thank you for your kindness, but I still prefer to go into the mountains."

Ji Tian didn't expect Xu Shichang to like to go into the dangerous mountains, her eyes exuded this incredible, I don't understand, why does Xu Shichang like a more dangerous life?

But in fact, how could Xu Shichang like it?

He went into the mountain, not for fun, he had to avoid all kinds of fierce beasts and poisonous insects, and he had to climb the cliff dozens of meters high, just to pick a slightly more expensive medicine.

His life hung by a thread many times, and he slept on a tree in the middle of the night, was bitten by a snake, fell down the mountain and fell into the river.

It can be said that in the past two years, Xu Shichang has suffered enough.

But who told Xu Shichang to die hard! The death of his grandparents, the broken leg of his father, and the crooked illness of his mother are all sins suffered by him, so he must atone for his sins.

Besides, his father and mother will not allow Xu Shichang to stay at home.

I heard Ji Tian say that growing mushrooms can earn more than ten yuan a month, but this money is much worse than what Xu Shichang earns by collecting medicine.

Xu Shichang entered the mountain, and he could earn a lot a year, and on average, he was at least more than 20 yuan per month.

This money looks like a lot, but Xu's father and mother have to take a lot of medicine every month, and there is nothing left of the money.

Therefore, even for the sake of their own lives, it is impossible for them to let Xu Shichang grow fungi at home.

Thinking of this, Xu Shichang's face was a little gloomy, and he suddenly asked, "Tiantian, you said, is human life really arranged by God and cannot be changed?"

Ji Tian shook his head, "Impossible, of course my life can be changed."

If she can't change her life, she won't be born again, and neither will her father.

So fate can definitely be changed, but it has to meet the opportunity.

However, thinking of Xu Shichang's fate, Ji Tian suddenly understood why he had such doubts.