31

Something that is beneficial to oneself, Gou Tiezhu's action is really not ordinarily fast.

Within two days, the matchmaker found someone for him.

This person is from the commune, surnamed Zhu, and turned out to be a butcher.

Now he is also in charge of selling meat in the commune, and he has a salary of 15 yuan a month.

Butcher Zhu is a widower, only forty-five years old this year, and his mother-in-law has been dead for a year.

His family is good, and it stands to reason that it is relatively easy to ask for a new daughter-in-law.

However, Butcher Zhu is five big and three thick, not ordinary ugly, as long as he is slightly better, no one will look at him.

Again, Zhu Butcher's three sons, the eldest is twenty-five, the youngest is eighteen, and he has all his grandsons.

In this kind of family, even if you marry and have another child, you will have to earn a living under your stepson later.

Nowadays, the big girls in the countryside are very easy to marry, and the butcher Zhu is reluctant to spend too much dowry, so naturally he can't marry the big girl.

There was no way, Butcher Zhu could only settle for the next best thing and choose an older widow.

However, widows in rural areas are rare, and one marries another, so Zhu Butcher just wants to marry, and he can't find a candidate for the time being.

After Gou Tiezhu heard it, he was very satisfied, this Zhu butcher was simply tailor-made for Gou Dahua.

If Gou Dahua marries, she will not only be able to take over Butcher Zhu's family wealth, but also have several stepsons and grandchildren to earn money for her, which is almost the same as the Ji family in the past.

The only thing that Gou Tiezhu was dissatisfied with was that Butcher Zhu was actually willing to give up thirty yuan as a dowry, which was really too little.

But now a big girl, the dowry is at most seventy, eighty, thirty yuan, which is already the bottom line of Butcher Zhu, and he will not give more.

Gou Tiezhu could only comfort himself, and when Butcher Zhu married Gou Dahua, it would be no problem for him to have as much as he wanted.

decided, Gou Tiezhu and Xia Daniu went to persuade Gou Dahua.

"What's that? Get married? I'm so old, who am I marrying? Gou Dahua's face was dark, and she didn't understand why her brother suddenly thought of letting her get married.

"Big sister," Xia Daniu didn't need Gou Tiezhu's eyes, she sat next to Gou Dahua smartly and said, "We are also good for you!"

"Good for me?"

Gou Dahua: Black question mark face??

Xia Daniu nodded sincerely, "Yes, eldest sister, think about it, you have been guarding your brother-in-law for so many years, and your integrity is also great, he is now married and has children, and his focus has shifted to the next generation, don't you feel lonely?" Lonely

, how can you not be lonely, in the past, when Ji's father was there, he was like a stove, even in winter, he never let Gou Dahua be cold.

But now, not to mention the warm kang, at night, she doesn't even have anyone to talk to.

People say that young couples are old companions, thinking that they will have to live alone for the next few decades, Gou Dahua actually feels that life is very boring.