Author's Note

Sorry for not updating as frequently as I usually do, folks. I just had a test to study for, and now I'm also a bit bored with this story. But don't worry! I WILL ABSOLUTELY finish it, and I won't make you wait TOO long.

As something to take your mind off the lack of updating, I offer you one...two...THREE new stories in addition to my currently ongoing ones, All inside My Head and The Devil's Descent.

Story one: the promised Brendan x Wally story! I have titled it, The Powers That Be Ship Thee  Brendan x Wally (Loverivalshipping).

Story two: a Death Note boy x boy fanfiction between L and Light! It's called, Heartstrings or Handcuffs? (L x Light). If you haven't seen Death Note, you should totally check it out on YouTube or Netflix if you like watching other anime like Bleach, Naruto, or Code Geass. Incidentally, the picture above is of L and Light Yagami. Light's last name backwards spells out, "I'm a gay"--isn't that wonderful? LOL.

Story three: another Pokémon boy x boy fanfiction between Red and Blue/Green (depends on who you think of as being the male character). In case you didn't know, Red and Blue/Green are the in-game versions of Ash and Gary, respectively, with the major difference being Ash's and Red's personality types and accomplishments. Red's a lot more serious than Ash, and he's actually a tough trainer...Sorry, Ash. I have labeled it, An Eevee Tail  Red x Blue/Green (Namelessshipping). Yes, the tail instead of tale is deliberate.

If you're wondering if I write any stories that aren't boy x boy, the only one so far is my original novel, All inside My Head, which can be a bit...dark actually, but I think it's also a nice love story if an insane one at that.

If you're wondering what The Devil's Descent is about, it's a boy x boy original novel of mine (I am very displeased I had to give away that major plot event *Pouts*). It's also got fantasy and religious elements.

I really hope you check out one of my other stories by searching them or clicking on my user icon above and enjoy them while I work on forcing myself to finish chapter 25, Scott of All Trades, of Ash x Gary (Palletshipping).

As a final note, if you'd like one of my stories updated, just ask! Seriously, even if you post, 'Update!' at the bottom of this author's note, I will take that into consideration when deciding how hard I should push myself to get re-interested over here. If you don't ask, I may not feel the need to update for a while: lack of interest kinda bums me out, people. Sorry, it's just a fact.

Anyways, I thank all of you for reading, commenting, voting, and even following! We hope to be back up and running over here at Ash x Gary (Palletshipping) soon!