CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, FIONAKEADY!!!!

Me: "I've got some battle music for you guys. Listen to it to feel my ENERGY! P.S.: You probably shouldn't give me writing challenges when I'm high on sugar. Some berry mulch is about to go down."

Ash: "Arceus...just kill me now...Please."

........................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Isshushipping: ('cause it's pretty damn cute) Hilbert x N

2. Sacredshipping: ('cause who didn't see that coming?) Eusine x Morty

3. Contestshipping: (because the world will be sucked into a black hole if you don't pair May with Steven or Drew. NO ASH!) May x Drew

4. Nekoshipping: (because kitties deserve happiness, too) Meowth x Meowzie

5. Originalshipping: (because it's just so basic that it's called original, people) Blue(male) x Red

6. Dancedanceshipping: (because I must disturb you) Michael x Miror B.

7. Cloneshipping: (made that one up 'cause it's cute :p) Pikachu x Mewtwo's Clone Pikachu

8. Palletshipping: ('cause it is a must; it runs through my veins; it is my lifeblood) Ash x Gary

9. Matchmakershipping: (made this one up, too, because I'm random, and I like torturing Brock) Temacu x Misty

10. Championshipping: (made another one up, even though one website seems to consider this Ash x Lance??? What part of Ash says champion?...This one will actually be featured in one of my stories...XD Can you guess which one...?) Steven Stone x Lance YEEEEAAAAAHHHH! Maybe we should call it BOSSSHIPPING!!!...This one is actually kind of disturbing. I'm sorry, Steven. Believe in the Peecko, and you may be saved. ARE YOU HAPPY NOOOOOW, FIFI?!

Okay, so let's get this challenge, which was sent to me by my lovely FionaKeady, underway. I'm not 100% sure on the rules, but I'm just gonna do the same prompts she used in her own story Palletshipping: The Dream. I'm not gonna challenge anybody at the end of this unless you volunteer for it because all I can think about is re-challenging Fifi and that may start a war. BY THE WAY, IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL, THIS IS NOT A PART OF ASH X GARY (PALLETSHIPPING). IT WILL, HOWEVER, BE FUNNY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. MUA...HA...HA...

1. Nekoshipping and Matchmakershipping are in a food fight. Who will win? KITTIES VS. CRAZY LADIES!!!! GLADIATOR STYLE!

This was it. Today was the day when they were all put in the arena together. It would be a fight...to the DEATH.

The announcer began detailing the events for the roaring, frothing at the mouth audience. The scent of blood from previous battles was still fresh in the air...It actually smelled more like tomato sauce, though.

"In the thinks-she's-perfect-but-lived-in-the-streets corner, we have Meowzie and her diamond-filled poison juice!"

Someone shouted in the stands: "It's just Pop Rocks and soda!"

The announcer cleared his throat and continued on, glaring intensely now: "In the how-the-hell-does-it-talk corner, we have Meowth and his poison bombs!"

The same audience member from before burst out with: "Those are red grapes!"

The announcer, thoroughly aggravated, pushed on: "PEOPLE! I KNOW!...In the wasn't-raised-right-by-her-father corner, we have Temacu and her evil creations!"

The growing-less-enthused commentator noted, "Those are just animal crackers that she named by mixing a bunch of pokémon names together."

The announcer, just ignoring it now, proceeded to the final corner: "And here we have, in the I-will-nag-you-to-death-and-then-drown-you-for-good-measure corner, MISSSTYYYY! And her super soaker filled with acid!"