Plus Me, Minus You Is an Equation I Don't Wanna Do

Me: "Previously on Ash x Gary (Palletshipping), our heroes encounter with Team Fashion Monsters was being recounted. At this point in the story, Lacey Anne, Miror B., Gothita, Charizard, Minun, Hypno, and Drowzee were taking Brock, Sudowoodo, Teagan, Scott, Pikachu, Ash, and Gary to the roof, supposedly to throw our heroes off of it!!! Wow, that's a lot of characters."

Teagan: "Please find it in your hearts to donate to the Anti-Hypno Foundation for ending fashion crimes and the extermination of Hypnos everywhere today. With just one donation of a Master Ball, all the evolutionary stones, ten nuggets, and an Aggron, you can end all my suffering—excuse me—all OUR suffering today."

Me: *Having a hard time not peeing self because of picture* "Pfft, enjoy, folks!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................

*Flashback continued...*

Our heroes have been escorted to the roof by the terrible, terrible Team Fashion Monsters. It looks as if there's no hope for them as Lacey Anne, the psychotic maid, instructs Drowzee to give its captive Pikachu and poké balls over to Gothita, freeing Drowzee to separate our heroes...by taking Ash from Gary.

"Pi...Pikaaa..." A circular, dark stain appears on the rooftop gravel in front of the shadow Minun. It looks down at the tiny spot and then up, seeing water stream down the face of another fellow electric type. What is this water? Shadow Minun follows the Pikachu's line of sight and watches, with it, the struggle of two humans being pulled apart by some psychic types. Shadow Minun looks back to the Pikachu's face. Is this...pain? Is the water pain?

"EEEEYAaough!" Shadow Minun screeches through another strange blast of agony, feeling its mind fog over in confusion once again. One would almost think it was a Psyduck...

Unnoticed, off to the side, a girl squirms slightly in a shadow Charizard's arms. The fire type cocks its head at her eerily but otherwise makes no moves towards her. The red-headed boy in its arms, next to the girl, still hangs limply. A previously imperceptible line of red streaks down his face from his hair line. To shadow Charizard, the color simply reminds it of fire...and confusing things...it once knew...? The girl stifles back a sob.

Drowzee? Drowzee is holding a black-haired human in Drowzee's arms. Drowzee doesn't understand why—it was commanded to by Gothita master. Drowzee doesn't think it's good, though. Human wants down. Human wants to go to Hypno's human. Human is crying, like humans from building with Castform did. Drowzee didn't used to see humans cry before Gothita master...or Hypno. But Drowzee was lonely before Hypno...At least Gothita master and Hypno made humans from building stop crying. They no cry ever again. Hypno says no more pain. Maybe Hypno make these humans stop crying, too.

The girl in Charizard's arms finally manages to reach one of her poké balls and sends out a dull-eyed Togepi. She curses in frustration before succumbing to sobs she just can't hold back. Togepi stands under her, gazing at the blonde in confusion. It blinks as water droplets fall and splatter on its face.

Togepi turns around. Girl in strange outfit is arguing with large-haired man. Togepi remembers them.

"Tohhh..." Togepi whimpers. Togepi is in pain. Togepi remembers boy...being taken from boy by strange girl. Boy was making water come out of eyes, too, like Charizard girl.

"Toh!" Togepi tries to stay quiet, but it hurts to remember. Still, Togepi doesn't want strange girl to see Togepi. Togepi thinks...boy was first thing Togepi could remember...ever...Togepi must get back to boy. Togepi...also makes water come out of eyes...Togepi is crying. Charizard girl is crying.