I Commandeer These Satellites in the Name of Shopping

Me: "School approaches..." *Hides in bedroom under covers*

Gary: *Raises eyebrow* "I thought you just had a Biology test?"

Me: "Because college allows you to take classes even in the summer! This is the evil truth of higher education..."

Ash: "You're still gonna keep writing, aren't you? I'm not even gonna get a break."

Me: *Sighs* "Well, of course not: reading and writing is like MY LIFE. I mean, honestly, I chose a language-related major and everything. But you will definitely get a break if Organic Chemistry decides to go nuclear on my butt. Pray for me, folks. Pray. By the way, Ash, it is so UNFAIR that you got to go travelling around the world with pokémon instead of having to go to school."

Mom: "Emma! What did I say about opening the blinds in your room at least once a day?!" *Opens blinds*

Me: *Hisses* "The light! It burns us!" *Sigh* "I like screwin' around on my laptop too much. Anyways, here is your next episode, and if you're reading this, I think I love you." *Trying not to be weird* "I thank all of you that follow, vote, comment, add my stories to your reading lists, and just plain read! I especially thank LegendaryHeroes and FionaKeady because they indulge my over-talkative side! Enjoy, my precious Skitties and, uh, Poochyena? You wanna be called Poochyena, boys?"

My imaginary boy reader: *Shrugs*

Me: *Leans in close to computer screen and whispers* "I like that you like to read this- OKAY!" *Snaps out of it* "I just got weird. And I'd like to get even weirder by posting another original novel (boyxboy—of course) called: It Reminds Me of Cheetos! It's pretty funny, but it's also rated M for Mature because I can curse like a sailor, and I may go from zero to sixty on the smut scale in just two chapters. Yeah, I write a lot of stuff beforehand." *Fiddles with hem of shirt* "I may have even completely finished The Devil's Descent already. But I swear I'm releasing these fanfics as I go! I'm not holding out on you!"

Teagan: "Okay, this is the longest introduction ever! Shush!"

Me: "..."

Teagan: "...............?"

Me: "You told me to shush!"

Teagan: "I meant, tell the story! And stop talking about yourself!"

Me: "Well, now I don't know how to end this so I'm just going to end it. Bye. Oh, and I'm going to update An Eevee Tail Red x Blue/Green (Namelessshipping) and Pining for Gold Gold x Silver (Preciousmetalshipping) next. AND ENJOY MY CREEPY MUSIC ABOVE! IT'S MIROR B.'S MUSIC FOR THIS EPISODE!"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

"GARRYYY!" I scream, picking up in volume towards the end. This is not happening. This-is-not-happening-this-is-not-happening-this-is-not-happening-can't-be-no.

He HAS to be okay.

Teagan is frozen in place at my side, horrified.

How did it even come to this? The tears in my eyes well up and spill over.

*Flashback to like...an hour ago?*

"No, you can't do that! That's insane!" Our heroes can hear shouting coming from inside Hoenn's Weather Institute. The younger of the four immediately rush inside—a red-headed boy and a blonde girl.

"Teagan! TEAGAN, COME BACK HERE!" the auburn-haired father of the girl yells after her, releasing the hand of the raven-haired man next to him.