Extended Stay Part 2

Me: "In case you were wondering," *Points to title* "part 1 of the extended stay was the last chapter. Yeah, we're gonna be stuck in Sootopolis for a while, folks, focusing on Ash and Gary's vacationing, romance, and sex life. I hope you enjoy this update as well as the picture and video I found. The video made me, like, have a seizure four times. Thanks for reading!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................

*Gary's POV*

In the morning, I'm sitting at the table in our room's dining area, watching Ash still asleep on the bed. I wrestled him back into some clothes that I went shopping for a couple hours ago since we've been allowed to have a visitor.

"Pika-pikachuuu..." Pikachu pushes its miniature orange soda can on the table around a little as it frowns. It seems like it's trying to tell me about its troubles like we're drinking partners or something, except we're both drinking pop.

I decide to venture a guess at its issues, "Do you feel abandoned by your trainer lately?"

"Pi...pi...." Pikachu shrugs and stares at its can wide-eyed, and I think I've actually hit the nail on the head...And I don't know what to say to that—I'm not this thing's therapist.

"Well, too bad, electric rat. You had your eighteen years with him. Now he's mine," I announce, picking at the room service I had ordered up.

"Pikaaa..." Pikachu puts its ears back and frowns at the table top, and even though it looks pretty pathetic right now, I think I had better watch my back for the foreseeable future.

"Ngh," Ash makes a sound on the bed, then, and he stirs a little. I think he's waking up. Well, he better be—it's already noon.

He rolls onto his stomach and groans a little and then rolls back over and sits up, putting his hands to his eyes to rub them. Pikachu hops off the table and scurries over to him. I stay put—I don't need to come running to him to get his attention. I am the Gary Oak, and I have a six-pack. I also got a blow job yesterday without asking for it. In your face, Pikachu. In your desperate, cute, little, needy face.

(Me: -_-; "Kids, don't compete with other people's pets for their attention. It's pathetic.")

Ash finally opens his eyes and looks around, then. He seems to welcome Pikachu into his arms without really thinking about it—I'm sure he's very used to doing that sort of thing. He looks down at his fully clothed body and frowns, probably confused as to how he got into those clothes.

I get his attention by clearing my throat, and his eyes snap up to look at me. I explain, "I went shopping while you were sleeping since I figured you'd want to be clothed for when they let Pikachu out of the kennel. He has to go back in an hour, though—you've been sleeping for a while."

"Oh..." Ash blinks at me.

"I ordered room service," I point to the tray beside me on the table.

"Uh-huh," he says, shrinking back in on himself and holding Pikachu tighter. The damn little rat hugs him back, looks over its shoulder at me, and smirks. I try to ignore it.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask because the options are: he's scared of me, or he's not feeling well.

"I'm fine..." he mumbles. Great. He's back to being scared of me.

I try to change the subject and get his mind off the whole 'we're in a hotel and Gary wants to screw me' thing: "Do you wanna go for a walk? There's a lot of sightseeing you can do around Sootopolis. We could go down to the water. They have Gyarados. It's a little scary but cool, too."