Chapter 3: Spending time with each other

*Weeks Later*

Megans POV:

Omg, I am so nervous tonight.. Justin and Scooter said that Justin and I are going to make it an official to the media..which meant I was going to the VMAs with Justin. I didnt know what to wear.. And my parents.. They thought I was kidding but I explained to them and they got a little angry but they will get over it soon. Melissa and Derek, they were so excited...

Ive spent the last 3 hours trying to pick an outfit. Most celebrities would wear a thousand dollar dress... And well it is the VMAs so I could just go with an ordinary dress. But I dont know if Scotter and Justin would approve of it. So I decided to text Justin. I checked the time and it was his free time,

"Hi, Im really nervous for tonight and Im not sure whats appropriate to wear. So can you come over?" I texted him.

"Be there in 5" he replied within 5 seconds

I cleaned up my room and heard the doorbell rang. I went downstairs to open the door.

"Woah that was fast."

"Yep. My record"

I nodded and went upstairs to my room with him following. I went in and got out the clothes out and showed him as he sits on my couch in my room. He started looking through the clothes.

"I like these 4" as he picks them out.

"I looked at the clothes. Number one- gotta go. Number two-too tight, number three-too short. Number four- I hate this color."

"If you didnt like these clothes then why buy them?" he said

"My mom picked them out."

"Well I like your moms taste in clothes"

"Weird.... Okay so what now? ...is it okay if I were jeans?"

"Isnt girls suppose to wear dresses?"

"ugh yeah.. But I dont like these"

We stayed quiet for a while.

" You know what? Im going to take you shopping. I think since is your first appearence at a big event, you should look fabulous. " Justin smiled

" What? No. Thanks for you offer but I dont really let people buy those things for me. Its weird.... And did you just say fabulous? "

" Yes I did. "

" Why?"

" I thought girls says those kind of things "

" Yeah.. But I dont "

" Ohh, goood. So are we going? " 

" No. " 

" Please, it would be fun "

" I think this would be sweet for a real boyfriend to say to his real girlfriend, and well we are just friends. And I dont really wanna go shopping.." I said.. I picked out the first dress I saw. " You know what? I think I will wear this " I said making a face... I didnt like this dress

" Thats a weird color... But c'mon friends can do this for each other... and you better take up my offer or else there wouldnt be any in the future. "

" Good, because I honestly dont know what to say, when you offer me things "

" Weird, most girls would be like OMG LETS GO JUSTIN. AWWW. and blah blah blah.. Ugh I dont know. Your just not crazy. "

" Im not your fan so thats  why I am not crazy "

" You will be soon.... So are you having second thoughts about my personality? "

" Sometimes you are just selfish so my thoughts havent completly changed.."

" Damn it. "

" Okay well what are you going to do? We still have 5 hours left before the show. "

" Im still on my free time... and by the way Im not letting you wear any of these dresses because it wont match my outfit. Im going to pick out an outfit for you while we go shopping NOW! and then grab something to eat and get ready for the show"

" Wow, you plan too fast "

" I have to plan or else it would be weird to not know what you are going to do next "