Chapter 42: Call Me Maybe?

Megans POV:

All three of us went back on the plane to do the concert tonight. It was 4:30pm so I think we are able to get there on time. The tour was going to be over soon. Honestly Im getting sick of it.

"Hey, guys, we are going back to LA right after the concert. I made some arrangements. Justin, your dad is coming to visit you in LA. And we're going to have a little party with some people." Scooter said

" Dad? Why cant we go to Canada?" Justin asked

" He had a little argument with his wife and he was already coming to see you anyway" Scooter said, shaking his head.

" Your dad?" I asked nervously. I havent met his father. But I have met his mother, she loves me already. I love her. Shes like a second mom to me now.

"Yeah,I guess. You guys havent met have you?" Justin asked

" Yeah. Im nervous" I said

" Dont be. But to warn you, my dad might not be the warmest person at first but once you get to know him, you guys will be like father like daughter." Justin said smiling

I wasnt so sure about that. It was such a lie.

***

We landed back in Europe and changed into our clothes really fast and went on stage.

I went on first. I performed my new songs Stronger and Team, and some other old songs. Scooter actually changed the date of my album. Yes the album that was talken about a very long time ago.

We actually decided to call it Stronger, and its still a work in progress.

Justin actually wrote some new songs too. I love watching him sing...

Also Christmas is in a month. Wonder what we are going to do...

***

Justin and I changed into some sweats and t-shirts and went on the plane.

" Ugh, Im so tired" I said

" Dont worry, get some rest. The tour will be over soon... " Justin said, patting my back.

" Yeah.. I hope it ends.." I said

I went on Twitter. My mentions were blown up.

" I hate you @MeganLowe, you almost ruined Justins career AND Scooters! You shouldnt have become famous" said my first mention

" @MeganLowe, your such a slut, why would a perfect guy like Justin would have ANYTHING for you!"

" @MeganLowe I swear, I would have shooted you with a fucking gun if you ever ruined Justins and Scooters life."

" Go to hell @MeganLowe"

" You dont deserve a ring like that @MeganLowe, He shouldnt spend so much money for a slut"

" I swear, that brazillian prositutewas WAY better than you @MeganLowe"

" Why didnt you die with your parents? @MeganLowe"

I read all these mentions, I was already tearing up, but I sucked it up. I hated the way that I was letting these people get to me. The last two mentions were way out of the scale. It hurted a lot.

I took a deep breath and tried to forget it all. I changed my name into @MegLowe and turned off my phone.  I looked over to the guys and they were asleep. I got out my laptop and watched Pretty Little Liars. I love this I took out a notebook and a pen. I started writing some lyrics.  I guess this song I was writing sort of is in Alisons situation.