Chapter 18: Somewhere in my heart..

Megans POV:

Yes.. I was falling for him too. I cant help it. He was different...

The next morning

I woke up wrapped around Jakes arms. I loved it, he made me feel warm. My hangover was alright. Maybe because it all went away last night when I heard Jake saying that he was falling for me. 

I got up letting these people sleep and went to freshen up and went to cook breakfast.

***

Nathan and Ariana, who were also okay from the hangover, ate breakfast and left, because they had photoshoots and a lot of other jobs. But Ariana said she would come over again tonight. Im glad, atleast we will have some girl time.

Right now I had a garbage bag in my hand and cleaned up the mess in my house. Jake was also helping me. He was very generous.

After we cleaned up, we talked about things.. mostly us...

" So your a famous popstar?" he said

" Yeah.. well dont you know the story? Do you ever read the news?" I said, surprised by that question 

" Well all I heard was that you and Justin Biever? Went out and you guys broke up because him dating Selena... and Sooter? the one that signed you because Justin put up your video on youtube? My friend told me actually."  he said 

"Haha, by the way its Justin BIEBER and SCOOTER not Sooter" I said laughing. I flinched when I Jake said Justin. 

Right when I try to forget about him, his name always pops out of no where..

Jake and I cuddled and watched tv, we looked at each other and just started kissing like we knew it was meant to happen. We had a heated make out session, and I didnt like it.. but I loved it. He was a really good kisser... probably from all that girls he dated before. But Im not sure if he was even a player... But.. I fell for him anyway...

***

 I got calls from Scooter, I wish I could decline the calls but he will be seirously pissed off if I did... So.. I had to pick up.

" Megan "

" Hii..." I said

" I need you over here"

" Why cant you come heeere?" I whined

" Im lazy" he said lying... or was he?

" So am I" I said

"Just come here fast okay!" he said and ended the call

Ugh. Just my luck.

I got ready to go to Scooters. I dropped off Jake at his friends and went over to Justins house.  I didnt feel welcome here at all... I hate this place now, but I shouldnt think of those thoughts... I have moved on from Justin... For real... Gosh I hated that word.. REAL... Its so fake...

I knocked the door, only to find Scooter answering it. Yay, good thing It wasnt Justin...

"Finally, What took you so long?" he said

"I dropped off Jake at his friends house." I said. Now Scooter will ask about Jake

"Okay then, come here quick and read all this" he said

What? Why wasnt he asking about Jake?

I went over to his laptop and read the first headline.

" Megan Lowes, one night stand boy IDENTIFIED" it read.

Holy crap.

I scrolled down and saw that there was some news about last night...

" Megan Lowe and One night stand boy, already together?" one read

" Megan Lowe and Ariana Grande and her boyfriend Nathan, and Megans One night stand boy, party at Megans house"

The one was some pictures of last night. It was fun, I admit it.

I read the articles. And the media got it right. They found out it was Jake Troyer and that we are dating now.

" So Explain?" Scooter said interupting my thoughts

" Well he found my number. he said that I wrote it on his hand when I was drunk and then he found my home address yesterday and Ariana was coming over for a sleepover and Jake stayed and so I told Ariana to bring Nathan and all 4 of us partied and yep, thats about it." I said, making it short and understandable

"And.. you know this Jake dude is not using you.. why?" he said

" Well he proved it too Nathan and Ariana and they both agreed that he wasnt using me." I said, thinking about that moment of truth or dare.

I refreshed the page of the website. OMG.. Another article about me...

" Megan Lowe and new boyfriend Jake Troyer already in love?" it said

Well I guess it was true. I clicked on it and there was a picture of me and Jake cuddling... it was taken last night.. god. Me and him looked soo high..

I read the article and it said that Ariana posted it on Instagram around 4 in the morning.. Jeez Ariana....

"Its nothing you gotta worry about Scooter. Ill deal with it when it comes out of hand. But right now I think I am moving on from you know who.. So its okay"  I said.

" Okay fine.. there is another thing I wanted to tell you. Its that we are going on a tour in a 3 weeks..." he said

" Really? Cool? Wait, let me guess... its Justins isnt it?" I sai, annoyed

"Yeah.. but you are also coming... and you will be recording at the same time while performing on stage... with Justin or not" he said

Great. I have to be with Justin again.. like too close.... I hope nothing goes on between us...

"Fine. Okay. Im writing some songs down so Ill get to you on that" I said. 

I hope nothing.. just nothing happens after three weeks...

Justins POV:

I felt weird when I read the articles about Megan and her new boyfriend.. I hated him already. But what? What did I just say? Im not jealous... I have Selena.. shes the best thing that has ever happened to be besides being found by Scooter. Ugh, on second thought I wasnt sure if I meant it by saying she was the best thing that has ever happened to me.. Stupid Justin.. Get your shit together...

I felt.... sad...mad.... but didnt care... I dont know. It was many emotions coming together. Talk about mixed feelings.

Selena and I have been going strong. We dont get into much arguments. And we just..I dont know.. Match?

I was pretty shocked when I heard Megan had a one night stand with guy... I never thought she was the kind of person who would do that. Obviously something happened and thats why she went to the club to drink.

It seemed like Meg had a great time last night. I wish I was there...

These past months... I have to say, I might have forgotten about Meg.. not completly though...She is still somewhere in my heart....