Chapter 11: My kind of Love...

Justins POV:

WTF was this... Break up? What kind of bullshit was this?

Scooter........

I brawled my fist and hit the wall next to me hard. I left a little dent on the wall as my right hands started bleeding by the knuckles. I didnt care about the pain.

I took a deep breath and decided to read some other articles that came out and saved the bad shit for the last....

I read the articles about Scooter signing Megan. Why would Scooter want up apart if she just got signed by him and she and I will be together more often... Scooters head might be brain-washed....

I closed all the tabs that were opened on the internet and the break up article comes up. Wonder what was the reason we broke up.......

" Hear that Beliebers? Looks like Justin Bieber and his serious girlfriend Megan Lowe just broke up. Even though she just got signed by Scooter Braun, According to him, Justin called off the relationship because he wanted to see someone else. And that someone else is apprantlely Selena Gomez! Also Braun said that Justin was losing some of his fans because of his relationship with Megan. Justin and Megan will maintain close friends, since they are now mangered by Scooter Braun. So fans.. Beliebers.. Do you think Selena and Justin will make a good couple or Should Justin and Megan get back together?" 

WTF, who the hell wrote this stupid article!!!! Its got everything mixed up! Fuck Scooter...

I kicked my door open and headed downstairs with my laptop.

" Scooter! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I yelled

" Calm down Justin. I told you that if you wouldnt do it sooner, than I will" he said, not having any expression on his face.

" Why??" I almost broke down in tears.

"Look, I thought about your plan. The one with Megan being famous and you guys could be together but obviously we need more time now. Its all about your fame rising and Megs too but Megan and I agreed to put you first. So I arranged something for you, and that is to be with Selena. Everyone loves her so if you guys hang out and date than your fame will rise and once you get 25 more awards than your in the big celebrity category. Then after that you guys can date....Also Megan agreed.. to...this" Scooter said awkwardly

I looked at Megan. Her face was blank. Im guessing she hated the plan and that it will never work out and she was just forced to do it. I know she would want the best for me and honestly I want the best for her...

" Oh god! Justin! What the hell happened to your hand?" Meg said

I looked down on my hand.. it was gushing out blood. " Its nothing "

" Come here, Ill help you..." she said walking over to me. She grabbed the laptop from my arms and held my hand and went to the kitchen.

We didnt say anything to each other. She was dabbing a wet towel on my knuckles..

" Why did you agree?" I said breaking the silence

" Because.... If I said no, Scooter wont let me near you anymore and we will never see each other again... and so I said yes.. hoping there is hope in us..."

Shes got a point...Scooter would have made me go back to Atlanta and made me record my songs there.

"Your right. Im sorry. So.. are we still sticking to the secret date or..... Scooters plans?" I say

"If we secretly date, I dont think its a good idea... we could fight a lot because of Selena and you...So... what if we stick to Scooters plan?" she said quietly

She was right again. If we secretly date, Selena and I have to do something for the media that would make Meg upset and we would fight. So yes I guess Meg and I were sticking to Scooter stupid plans...

" Okay then... But I promise.. I wont let you go.. There is still hope in us... we are just letting people force us to do something they want.... but deep down, I promise I wont let you go..." I said, almost tearing up.

She touched my cheek and kissed my lips.

" I promise too" She said, our foreheads touching.. I saw her right eyes shed a single tear...

Once she was done with my hand, we both went upstairs. I didnt feel like doing anything but just stay mad. I locked myself in my room and thought about the future... It didnt seem bright but Ill make it bright.

***

It was a long time since I came out of my room. I felt hungry. Also wanted to know what Meg was doing.. or she had left..  Just as I got out of my room I heard the piano playing. I thought it was Scooter and Megan rehearsing. I followed the sound of the music and finally found it. Megan was alone playing my piano. It was the same melody I heard a yesterday...

I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try.
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, so I'm not gonna lie.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.
I know i'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick your happy off the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
You won't see me at the parties, I guess I'm just no fun.
I won't be turning up the radio singing "Baby You're The One".

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.
I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what i don't mean.
I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick your 'happy' off the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.

I found myself, crying from the music, and the lyrics. I guess this was a song Megan had been working on.

I jumped from shock when I heard Scooter clapping behind me. It also startled Megan. I saw her face.. she was also crying...

" Great song Meg! Thats gonna be your first single!" Scooter said

I let them talk about their song. I went downstairs and found Scooters phone. I went in his contact box and finally found her number. I saved it on my phone and went upstairs to my room.
I dialed the number again and called.

" Hello? Is this Selena?"

Authors Note:

Hi! I know the song "My Kind of Love" is actually Emeli Sandes song but lets just pretend Megan wrote it. Its a great sad song LOL. Im trying to upload as fast as  I can. #StupidMathHomework