Chapter 33: Bad feeling..

Megans POV:

I woke up in Justins arms. I missed having this feeling... I loved it when I wake up and see the face I love most..

I still remembered last night. It was a pretty good day because I had a heart to heart talk with my mom... She told about the somethings she never told me before and well it was just emotional..

But I was all better now.... my life was getting better I kept saying to my self.

I have fans who love me for my talent...

Have a better relationship with my parents/ family now..

And to have the guy I love most beside me all the time and that would care for me no matter what.

I seriously dont want to lose Justin ever again... even for the hard times we will still get through it..

I kissed Justins cheek quietly and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. But I saw that my parents were already making breakfast and it smelled yum!

" Good Morning Honey" my parents said

" Morning! It smells good" I said excitingly

This was the first ever that my parents have ever made breakfast for me so it was a pretty big deal.

Mom told me that I should wake up Justin so we can all eat together.

I jumped upstairs and jumped on Justin. He woke up but still was sleepy.

"Wwaaaaay- k up sleepy heeead!" I yelled. Kissing his cheek.

"Hey Babe" he said in a sleepy voice.

'Hey. Get up and ger ready. Mom and dad made freaking breakfast for US!" I yelled with excitement.

Yes it was a big deal. Even Justins making it a big deal.

He got up and got ready in 5 minutes. We walked downstairs as Justin greeted my parents. My parents actually treated Justin as if he was their son in law.. I guess I was happy that my parents and Justin were getting alone. But more importantly.. getting along with me.

***

Justin and I didnt feel like going out today. We watched to spend much time together in the house than outside because we will be continouing our tour soon. My parents were very happy about the decision and we well did some family bonding together...

We all played twister, some board games and many children games. It was a lot fun. It was the best family day ever especially with Justin... He made me feel like he was also there for me with my parents..

Justin and I had 2 days left. Justin and I also made dinner and all four of us ate like a family.. 

that night I slept in Justins arms that will always protect me... 

The next day

My parents suggested that we all eat out and do more bonding outside. We all ate breakfast at Mcdonalds. Paprazzis were annyoing but we all ignored them. Then we all went to the park. I took many pictures that I hope that will make memories..

We spent the day bowling- Justin and I VS mom and dad. It was hella fun! My parents actually won us, even with my skills. But we all had a lot of fun. 

We later went ice skating. We four played tag and it was so hilarious when my parents acted like they were in their teens. I gotta say that- Im glad they are spending time with each other rather than me.. It was romantic for them.

I was kind of sad that I was leaving for tour tomorrow. Atleast I had Justin.. 

***

After dinner all of us watched a movie- The Sinister.

It was so freaking scary that my mom threw her popcorn all the way down to the people who were sitting closer to the screen. It was so hilarious though.

That night again I slept in Justins arms, I was having my nightmares.. about a car crash... it was so sudden, I dont know why my nightmares came up easily... I woke up screaming when I saw Justin was still awake. He hummed U smile to me as I fell asleep.. still dreaming about the car crash..

***

I woke up the next day groaning.. I was in a bad mood, but  I didnt know why. It was my day of leaving... and it was sad.

I packed my stuff and got ready. I woke up Justin so he could get ready also. As he was getting ready, I walked around inside my house for the last time. Im going to miss it here... even for a short period.

I wont be coming back for another 3-4 weeks.

Justins POV:

I loved having a bond with Megs parents. They were almost like my real parents now. I really appreciated that.

Today Meg and I were going to continoue our tour. We were going outside of America.

I bet its going to be hard for Meg to say goodbye to her parents, but this career thing is her life now... but shes lucky to have a normal life too.. Unlike me..

Meg and I said goodbye to her parents and went inside our tour bus. It was seriously back to those weird moments we had when we first got on here.. But we are together now.. so its gotta be different.

I unpacked my things as Scooter and Meg talked about what happend for the past few days. He was happy for her and so was I...

But I couldnt stop the feeling of something bad happening...

Not Me and Meg...

Someone else...

Wait no..

Some people...