Chapter 19: They finally break up...

Justins POV:

Selena and I spent the day together on the weekends. We had so much fun. It was like getting to know a new person everyday but it was all the same old Selena.

I always thought that Selena and I were meant to be.. but I forget Selena when I see Meg. I try to step out of it but I couldnt...

I controlled myself though. I didnt want anything bad with me and Selena. I love Selena- and that was it.

I sure hope nothing happens after 3 weeks....

Megans POV:

Ariana and I had a blast at our sleepover. Was sooo fun! We even made up a song... It was actually  about Justin and Selena. Ariana hated Selena... she said that Selena, cant sing and is just good at acting and that she feels like Selena is using Justin for fame... But she had everything mixed up.. I couldnt understand Ariana.

We called the song " Hard out here", we used the word Bitch a lot in the lyrics... and it was just a fun song.

I recorded it at the studios, while Scooter heard it for the first time. At first he had bad thoughts but hey, it was just song he said. So we recorded it...

I wrote some other songs like " Do you think of me", " It wont stop" featuring Chris Brown. It was so fun with him!

I still was a litted mixed up on my album but I was going to have to publish the album in order to sing at the tour.. So I quickly wrote songs and recorded them. I still have a week left till the tour.

I sat home and thought about my album. I thought of calling my album " Me..." I dont know why, but It was my first album, and I couldnt think of another name... I also decided that I was going to divide it into two parts. One part is all about love and the other is just having fun songs... I dont know... I would have to talk to Scooter bout this.

Jake and I were strong. We were always lovey dovey on each other. He was okay with me going on the tour.  He was sorta busy of his own.. taking care of his fathers company... He was so sweet, like all the time. He would bring me chocolates and flowers for no reason and always says I love you for like every minute. The media would go crazy... but he doesnt like being on the spotlight. He was also very generous and didnt even get mad when I hang out with guy celebrities.

Right now I was alone in my room, playing the piano, writing a new song. Jake was over at the compnay... because there were so many business going on there. I started to write a song called Unfaithful. It was a sad song. It took me an hour to finish it. I wrote another song called Stay. It was actually a duet song... and it was soo not Justins type. I was going to have Scooter find me a person to do the duet song with me. I started to play the piano and played Bellas Lullaby from the Twilight movie and literally put myself to sleep.

***

I woke up by the pianos sound when I accidently pressed on it with my hand. I jumped from the startle. I got up and took a shower and got ready to go to Scooters and tell him about the songs.

Just then my phone rang.I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

" Hello? " I said

" Hey Meg!" Said Kenny

" Hi, whats up! Have you found an apartment?" I said

" Yea, it was what I was going to tell you. I found a great apartment and I need you to check it out, plus its close to a nearby elementary school and a big building.. that has a company in it." said Kenny.

 I was going to find the man AKA Anthony and his daughter Emily the apartment but Kenny knew I was too busy, so he offered to find the apartment for me. It was very kind of him. I also thought about having Anthony in Jakes business. But it would be hard if Jake and I broke up and he just might fire Anthony...

" Ill be over, send me the address" I said

I hanged up and called Scooter to tell him that I will be over in 2 hours. I got the address to the apartment and went in.

Kenny waved at me and hugged me. His hugs were warm. He showed me the aparment and It was amazing. It was perfect for the two!! I went inside the apartment office to buy it. I didnt want to pay rent so I just paid it fully. I couldnt let Anthony pay for the rents either. He has to focus on his job and his daughter now. Kenny and I went inside the big building next door and to find a company named Blue Sky. I asked if there was any job available and to my luck there was. The job available was a person sending the faxs and the message to the other companys and manages the meetings of the company. It was perfect for Anthony. It was so easy that I could have even done the job.

I was running late. I told Kenny to find Anthony and take him to his apartment to get him washed up and get him into a nice suit and take him to the company for the job application. Also I told Kenny to apply Emily for the nearby elementary school. Kenny was happy enough to do it. I loved him so much.

I speeded to Justins house. I knocked and there was Selena.... who answered it. She greeted me and left back upstairs. She seemed moody now. Was Justin and Selena arguing? Woah..

I went to Scooter and told him about the Anthony and Emily. He seemed happy with it, because He and Justin loved to give back. Latley Scooter has been stressed out, thats why tomorrow I rearranged him a spa day, without his knowledge, but  he will soon get the message.

I went on my phone to see the news. There was a new headline, saying that I bought a expensive apartment for Anthony and Emily and blah blah blah, everything that just happened now were written in the article. Scooter and I went to the studios to record the two songs. I wonder why Scooter loved all my songs. He said it was awesome. But he just never seems to admit that my songs were better than Justins... But I dont blame Scooter. Justin was an amazing singer and writes good songs...

I heard yelling upstairs... A girls voice... Selena..

" Hey, Scooter whats happening with Justin and Selena?" I asked

" They are having their first argument right now... I think it was about his party with some Victoria secret models. Selena is over reacting.." he said.

I never knew Justin went to a Victoria secret party...I realized I havent even read news about Justin anymore online... The attention was all on me... I bet...

I was just sitting down when Selena came down the stairs making a lot of noise with Justin following her behind.

"Baby, Please! Sel! Dont go! Let me explain" he yelled

" No, The media already did. Goodbye Justin!" she yelled and left the house...

I couldnt help but smile, but deep down.. I felt bad for Selena.... Was I suppose to? Was I suppose to feel bad for Selena because Justin almost cheated on her?

I had no idea...

Authors Note:

Hii! So Im trying to make each chapter atleast 1000 words or more. I already figured out whats going to happen until chapter 45. I think it might end either on chapter 45 or 50... And of course there will be a sequel but I wanted to ask if I should continoue the sequel on the first book so its a very loong book or just start a whole new book with a different title?

Im only on chapter 19 and Im already talking about ending it!!! But dont worry.. Theres more to come <3 Almost 2K readers <3