Chapter 58: Together

Megans POV:

I smoked while I drove home. It was getting late. I felt like Im going to sleep while driving. I parked my car in my garage and went inside the front door. I freaked out when I saw these candles in front of the hallway. I thought my house was on fire. But they were perfectly lined up in orders leading to the living room.

Suddenly my sleepiness went away and interest and scaredness came into my body. I followed the candles path to the living room, rose pedals were now appearing as I kept walking I saw that there was a huge bear inside the heart candles with rose pedals. It was holding bunch of roses and there was a card on the bears hand.

Who could have done this? If the person had broke in here then they would know my passcode.. I dont remember anyone knowing my password.... Ugh dont remember at all.

I got the letter from the bears hand and read it.

Turn around.

It said. I made a funny face and turned around slowly.

To my surprise... Justin was standing there, holding a single rose.

"Justin.." I said fading off. Tears came into my eyes.

"Im so sorry Meg... It was all a mistake... She clearly brain washed me....and and I found out what happended between you and Chaz... he told me.. ish and I couldnt believe what he was saying... I couldnt let you hurt yourself anymore Megan.. Your were my everything and still are. Im not letting anyone come between us again... I..I...Love you Meg" he said dying off at the end. He was about to cry too.

I felt a single tear drop down my cheek. I couldnt believe this moment.

" Im sorry Meg.. I-" he started talking but I caught him off by putting my finger on his lips.

" You better be" I said and kissed him.

The sparks were bigger this time. All the sadness and craziness were out of my body now.. Justin made them go away...

He deepend it as I followed along. 

"I love you more" I said to him as our foreheads touched. 

" Are you okay?" he said to me.

His eyes made me lifeless. " Now that you're here" I said.

We both smiled at each other and hugged.

"Here, let me take a picture of you" he said taking out his phone.

I sat next to the bear and smiled, and trying to fix my face.

"And.... there" he said

I took pictures of it on my phone while Justin was on his.

"Kay babe, lets blow out the candles and leave for my place" he said

"Your place? I dont think I wanna go" I said, thinking that Courtney will be there.

" No worries.. shes out" he said smiling.

" What?" I said in shock

" Chaz... took care of her." he said chuckling.

" oh Chaz...." I said smiling.

I got upstairs to get some things and we both left for his place.

I felt happy. I went on phone while the drive. I checked my twitter to see that Justin had already posted the picture saying I got her back. There were thousands of retweets and news going off. I smiled to myself and kissing Justins cheek.

"What was that for?" he said smiling.

" No reason, just so happy to have you back Justin" I said laughing.