Chapter 6: A day with Justin Bieber

Megans POV:

We kept driving and driving until we were out of Los Angles and into another nearby city. Justin and I sang to many songs during the ride but it wasnt Justin's at all.

I fell asleep soon after an hour, I was woken up by Justin's hand shaking me. The first place we went to was the museum. We went in only to find gasps and snapping pictures. We both ignored them and went to the front office. The lady was shocked to see Bieber. Ugh not again...

I sat down quietly waiting for him. When he was done we both walked over to another desk, when a guy came in front of us saying he was our tour guide person. I kinda like the museum it's so cool and interesting.

We checked out the history stuff and then the tour guider took us to a butterfly room. I jumped and screamed when butterflies were flying above my head. Justin laughed. We studied each butterfly and held some. Justin took pictures of us together and posted them all online saying we were on a date. When we were done we checked out other amazing stuff. It was so interesting.. Even with Justin... He made some weird sex jokes on some things. I actually found that funny but gross.

When we were done, the tour guide told us that there was an aquarium next to the building. We decided to go to the aquarium. All three of us took pics and left.

Justin got our tickets to the aquarium followed by another tour guide person. I was just glad it was just guys instead of girls.

"Sorry but I think I got switched with Rose. Be right back." the tour guider said

Uh-oh please don't tell me we are gonna have-

"Hey I'm Rose! Your tour guide! " said the bitch,ruining my thoughts..

She checked Justin out, when he was paying his attention to something else. God... What a bitch..

Holy crap- Am I jealous? Why should I be jealous? I have nothing to be jealous of. If I go up to the cashier and change my tour guide than she will hate me forever and he wouldn't stop bothering my about why I changed the tour guide person and would know I was jealous. So I just stayed calm and follow the tour guide with Justin's hands on my waist. She explained a lot of things but it felt like she was just talking to Justin. I hate her already..

30 minutes later

Justin and I were wandering around the tunnel underwater. (it's like a black room with fishes inside the tanks and the tanks are above and looks like your in a tunnel. Anyway it's just really cool). Rose went on break, leaving Justin and I alone. We held hands because there were so many

people. I guess this moment would have been romantic for a real couple...

"Are you enjoying it" he asked me

"Yea! I love it! It's so interesting. " I said

"Great. So where do you want to go after this?" he asked me

"Where can we go?"

"Anyway you like"

I thought about it.. I honestly wanted to... "Let's go bowling then ice skating" I said, sounded excited

"Yeah great! Good idea! Bowling and ice skating it is. Then let's go watch a movie! And karaoke and have dinner" Justin said

"Can we?" I was all excited. It sounded like so much fun!

"Of course!!!!"

"Then yea!!! Love to!!!!" I said excitingly. Justin seemed really surprised that I was enjoying this. I think this is the first time Justin has seen me really happy.