Chapter 48: Do I even love her?!

Justins POV:

As Scooter came in the door, I watched tv as if nothing happened.

" Hey Scooter" I greeted him

"Hey JB, how you doing?" he asked

"Eh, usual" I answered

"So.. uh... have you seen the interview?" he asked me

"What interview?" I lied

" Oh, nevermind." he said, looking away.

" What? What interview?" I asked if I didnt know.

" Oh Just Cody and Megan. " he said

"Oh okay then. " I said, back to watching tv.

Should I tell him that I remember? But for the past few minutes, I have decided to act like I dont remember. I need see how these people are handing the way I dont remember. I cried before Scooter got here. I cried because Megan promised and she broke it. Why didnt she want me to remember her? Did she not love me? Why why?! Why didnt Scooter even tell me anything?! Did he not want me back with her?! How can Megan move on like this,with ME like this... Moving on to Cody?? Thats a shocker. Im really upset with Megan right now... She broke my heart.

" KELLY! I DONT WANT TO DO THIS! OKAY?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! IM MOVING ON!" I heard Scooter yell from the kitchen.

Good, he was finally breaking up with that bitch. I hated her. She was just using Scooter. Everything about her was so fake that it was just so obvious from the very start.

"You okay?" I went over to Scooter

" Yeah, Im single now!" he said

" Cool, We the same now haha" I said

I hope he finds someone better. But for me.. its going to be hard to watch my love be with another man.

*Few Weeks Later*

I havent seen Megan.. only on tv and the news... She and Cody seems to be.. happy... together. That was sad. I didnt want to be alone.. so I told my mom that I remember everything, she was pretty happy. But  Tonight Im going to tell Scooter that  I remember everything.

***

"Hey Scooter, I want to talk to you about something" I said

" Sure buddy what is it?" he said, without looking away from his laptop

" You might wanna turn that off for a while, this talk is serious. " I said

"Okay man, hit me up "he said

Oh boy, he had no idea what was coming..

" I remember everything Scooter, I watched Megans interview and I was very curious about her now. I had these strange blurry flashbacks every day with a horrible headache and I snuck into your room to get my laptop and I saw pictures and news about me and her... and I found... my special box and I  opened to see the rings and the necklace and key chain of Meg and I... and from that moment I remembered everything. Its been a few weeks now.." I said

"Oh..... Uh.. Im not sure what to say now.. I guess its a good thing you remember right?" he said.

" Yeah, but I dont know the reason why you guys wouldnt make me remember and you guys made my eyes watch my girlfriend be with another guy, we didnt offically break up you know!" I almost yelled

" I thought you were better off without her and she thought the same thing. I was going to make you remember but after the meeting Cody and Megan seemed to bond together... so thats why I felt like they might have a chance and it was best if you didnt know that..." he said honestly

" Well its hard to believe that." I said

"Why arent you going after her?" he asked

" Because I want to know how she is with  me being like this. And... Im not sure how to tell her since she has a boyfriend now.. " I said kinda sad.

" Im sorry man, but I know you and Meg will be together soon.. you guys are meant for each other" he said

" Right.. " I said.

That night I couldnt go to sleep. I was thinking about how to tell Megan... and how to win her back.

*Few days later*

Everybody was once again having a meeting at my place. Cody and Megan came in like nothing had happened. It was hard seeing them together. We all played games and talked and did things together.. It was fun, but I wish that could have been me holding Megans hand, instead of Cody.

Megan went upstairs to the bathroom, I follwed her but looked as if I was going to my room. How could she not be ashamed to be with Cody in front of my EYES! It hurt very much.

I bumped into Megan on my way to her.

" Oops Sorry.." she said, not meeting my eyes.

" Yeah me too..." I said, she passed me by until I stopped her in her tracks

"Um Megan?" I said

'"Yeah?"

Should I tell her? Is this a good time? What about Cody? Do I just break them up right here right now?

No. It would be too sudden.

" Um Nevermind." I said.

Would she get suspicious that I remember? I think so.

Her face was now scared. Does she not want me to remember? Has she completely moved on?

" Wait um.. I just wanted to ask you, like.. have I seen you before? You look so familar, like I dont know when we met but yeah.." I said. I was testing her now.

" Um we met when Scooter signed me... and we didnt talk at all before. Maybe you have just seen me but never talked to me.. or something. Im not sure myself" she said.

How could she lie to my face like that? Right now would be a good time to confront her but... again it was too sudden.

" Oh, maybe your right.. Okay then"  I said , walking to my room.

I felt really pissed. How could she? I feel like having revenge... My anger was boiling.

Do I even love her anymore?

--------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry for the short chapter, I actually wanted to write more but I felt like the last sentence was a good way to end a chapter... hehe.

Again- have you guys noticed the cast?! Please tell me your opinions. Ill change it if you guys want me too :)

P.S- The chapters name is really a dead giveaway. Right?