Chapter 26: Do you care about me?

Megan's POV:

"Jake what are you doing here" I said pretty shocked. He was on this tour bus! I didn't feel like hugging him or doing anything. I was sick of love.
But I had to pretend. But I was glad he was here. I was about to break down.

"Babe I missed you so much" he said coming over to hug me. I hugged him back

"How did you get here" I said

"I have my ways, I thought I would have surprised you"

"Well you did." I kissed him on his lips. It wasn't long. I wasn't feeling anything..

Jake and I went to the couches and talked. Just then Justin came in and were shocked to see Jake. I didn't care anymore... He already lost me..

Scooter came in, not surprised.

"Hey Jake, ya made it" said Scooter

"You knew?" I said

"Yeah he asked for permission" he said

"You should have said no" mumbled Justin, he went back to his room

"Don't mind him. He's being weird lately" I said embarrassed

"I already read the news" he said

"Hm yep, guess it true" I said

"So tomorrow is the music awards. Meg, your up" Scooter said

"WHAT? Really? Me? Why?" I said shocked.

"Yeah! Your up for best hit single and best female artist, I also think there was a award for like the fastest writer or something like that, gotta get to you on that. So Jake is your date obviously."
He said

He went away into Justin's room to tell him everything. Even though it wasn't my problem, what were we going to do about Justin's screwed up night? He's so stupid... I dont want to forgive him at all..

It was getting pretty late, Jake and I were already cuddling, we post selfies on instagram. There were already news out saying that Jake surprised me and now on tour with me.

Jake fell asleep while I texted Ariana. I told her about Justin's shit and my shit. She was sad about that and was excited to see me tomorrow. And so was I.

Around 4am I fell asleep. It bother me on what I was going to do tomorrow.

The next day (Evening)

I was getting ready for the show. I wore a red mini dress with red heels and colored my lips red. It was my favorite color.

Jake and I spent the day together while Justin was depressed. I felt bad for him. He had bags under his eyes. Him hurting was effecting me too... I don't know why. He is still a part of me.. And it keeps on burning..

Jake and I walked past some fans, and went to the place we take pictures at.

We took pictures and made lovey dovey faces. People asked questions but I didn't want to answer and they were making me pissed.

I kept walking till this one lady wanted a interview, without thinking I went over to her.

"Hi Megan, how are you tonight"

"To be honest, I'm mad and sad.."

"Awwn why"

"Stress" I said

"Because of fame?"

"Nope someone" I was being honest.

"Can you tell us what happened with Justin? Is he alright?"

I was pretty sure, My anger meter was way past the limit.

"You know what? It was because of me that Justin had sex with a bitch. Excuse my language please. But I hate the fact he did that, I was pissed and still am. He fucking paid her? Please I dont feel bad for Bieber anymore. That fucking prostitute bitch was defiantly lucky I didn't fuck her up. Now she's fucking famous? Damn screw it. Hate this world" I yelled

I grabbed Jakes hand and walked inside.

"Meg?" Jake said

"Yea" I said calming down

"Are you okay"

"I'm fine"

There was a silence between us, please please don't ask ..

"Do you care for Justin?"

He said it..

We were silent.

"I don't know" I answered

"Why?" he snapped

"What do you mean why?" I asked

"Megan. Have you moved on from him?" he said, eyeing me

How do I answer to that? If I say no, then it's over between us.. And I don't want to lose him.

"Yes I have moved on, it's just that it's bad for his career." I lied

"Hm famous people" he said

"Forget it. Let's have fun" I said

We held hands and sat down. My name was called up to present some awards, and sadly Justin won. I handed him the award without looking up at him, and he just grabbed the award carefully trying not touch me. We didn't say a word. It hurt. Wonder if he heard what I said. But I will never regret what I said in the interview.

I sat down back in my seat, and only shit that Selena had to present out one hit single award.
I was surprised to hear my name. I felt like she had disgust saying my name but guess I was imagining that. I walk up to the stage and grab the award. I thanked her.
I wasn't sure if we were friends or not, but I played friendly.

My one hit single My Kind of Love was awarded. I got to admit it wasn't a bad song.

***

I actually had two awards now while Justin got 3 and that was the end of it. I met up with Ariana and talked about the lately shit that happened again. She told me that she heard what I said in the interview. She had the same though as me, so I got to admit it was true.

Jake and I for ready for bed. Guess we settled out our differences, but I could tell he was still mad about Justin and he was very jealous.

The next morning

I got up to see Scooter really confused on the new, I watched it.

It was me, on yesterday's talk.

"Seemed like Megan Lowe was really pissed about Justin's night with the Brazilian prostitute. We asked about how she was doing tonight and the singer said she was mad over a person and obviously that person turned out to Ex boyfriend Justin Bieber. A long time ago she said that it wasn't awkward being with her ex boyfriend on tour. Can we believe that? Watch this footage of her on last night" they played the video and beeped the swearing.
"Well with her being honest like this, Justin didn't even say a word. What's going on with these two?"

Scooter turned off the tv.

"Is this good or bad" I asked

"In the middle actually. It's just going to be your problem now."

It was true.

Justin came out of his room yawning. He stared at me. It felt awkward having an intense eye to eye session.

Scooter didn't even look at Justin and just left.

I was going to walk to my room until the most hated question of mine was asked by the person behind me

"Do you care about me?" he asked...