Chapter 53: Evil

Justins POV:

I couldnt stop thinking about Courtney. In a bad way though. Doesnt she know Im dating Megan? She is werid. How could she do this to her sister... Megan didnt know anything and that she was getting along with Megan though. It was sad. Courtney acted like nothing happended. Will she find out? Would it be better if I actually tell her? I wasnt the one who kissed her anyway... But I kissed her back.

That was a huge mistake. 

Okay I made up my mind. Im not telling anyone. Just hope Megan doesnt find out. We played games and talked. Ever free change Courtney get she would make these... faces at me and touch me. It was very awkward. I couldnt take it any longer. I wanted to go home. I dont want to end up sleeping with Courtney.

It was  going to ruin my life. 

"Justin what happened? Are you okay? You seem freaked out.." Megan said holding my hand. 

"Its nothing. Well since you are getting along with Courney can I go home now?" I said trying not to upset her. 

"Awwn! Why? Please stay" she said hugging me. 

"Umm I think Im feeling sick so Im going to go" I said pulling away from her. 

" Noo Please stay just for tonight" she  begged. She had tears in her eyes. Oh she is good at acting..

"Fine.. but if something goes wrong Im going straight home" I said 

"Did anything happen?" she asked one more time.

"Nothing" I said lying,

"What do you think of Courtney?" she asked. 

" Umm crazy" I said honestly.

  "Haha I think so too." she said laughing. 

"Okay lets go to sleep. Im getting tired" I said picking her up bridal style. As I carried her upstairs to her room Courtney was in the hallway. Megan bured her face in my chest as Of course Courtney would get the chance to make faces at me again- This time she winked at me.  I made a angry face at her. Guess she knows I dont like it. Do I even LIKE THAT?! No I dont.. hopefully.  

When I passed Courtney while still carrying Megan. She whispered in my ear.. " I hope you carry me like that someday" she said in a sexy voice. 

"In your dreams" I whispered back. 

"Oh it is..." she winked at me. 

Megan looked up for me.  "Did you say something?" she asked.

"Nothing!" I said quickly. Megan made a suspisous face at me. I smiled to her. I put her down on the bed gently and we made out. After that we went to the bathroom to wash up and got ready for bed. We crawled into the bed and cuddled. I was great to be with Megan. She was my girl. I loved Megan not Courtney, nor never will I.

*Morning*

I woke up to find myself wrapped around Megans waist. I got up and kissed her cheek. There was something wrong. She was a blonde.. That means that she wasnt Megan .... She was Courtney. "Morning Sexy, We had a awesome night" she said kissing me. I felt myself burn in a way I liked. I went closer to kiss her again on the lips... when we were very close. She pulled away the bed sheet.. only to find her naked.... What did we do?

I woke up with a startle. I was grasping for air. I looked around the room to see that nothing had changed. What a fucking gross dream... Did that seriously meant something?  I looked at Megan who was peacefully sleeping. I kissed her cheek and crawled out of the bed. I went downstairs to get something to drink. It was dark. I sighed and drank some water. I chocked by startle when a voice behind said: " Hey baby" she said. To my horror, I turned around. And Yes she was there. The devil, the betrayer. I ignored her and drank up my water and washed the cup. Just then I felt warm hands wrap around my waist slowly. I stopped doing what I was doing and turned around and push the arms off of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Cant you see Im Megans Boyfriend? You cant do that to your sister" I said yelling in a whisper.

" Nobody will have to know... Plus I can get whatever guy I want.. when I want" she said in that sexy voice.

" Well your not getting me. Im taken" I said getting passed her.

"Your not going anywhere" she said grabbing my arm hardly and pulled me back. Not even a minute later she forced her lips on mine. Again I do admit it was hot. But it was also wrong. Very wrong. She kept kissing me trying to enter me but I wouldnt budge. Just then her hands went up my body, touching everywhere, especially on my dick. She was getting me hard. I accidently moaned a little when she touch my dick hardly. She got her chance to get enter me, by then I was kissing her back. Guiltness was all over my body with a little pleasure. Oh my god, this was wrong. I wanted to pull back but I couldnt. Again I was drawn to her... So I got her by the waist and lifted her to sit on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. We began to make out.... So intense. More hotter... By the time we had enough, she pulled back first.

" I told you" she said winking.

" You slut" I said back to her causing her to laugh.

"Not as much" she replied laughing. She was so evil... her laugh was again drawn by me.. I was almost in to her now... but no that cant happen. Its wrong. Its going to ruin my life... Forever.

"Goodnight Bieber. Stay Quiet." she said slapping my butt. I made a face at her, causing her to laugh again. I went back upstairs to Megans room. I felt bad when I saw Megan.... How can the most important 2 people of her life, betray her now.. Guilt ran through my body... What am I going to do?

Fake Date (Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara