Chapter 30: Breakdown... Meltdown

Megan's POV:

I woke up with a huge pain in my head.. I looked around to see that I was laying down in a hospital bed. I had needles in me and it hurt. I looked up to see I was alone. I tried to get out but the alarm rang. Oh no what was going to happen now?

A doctor came in.

"Wow glad your awake!!" he said smiling

"Yeah.. What happened?" I said

"The wounded Justin carried you in followed by your manager and stuff, I'm not sure why he only carried you when there were other people there." he said shaking his head

Oh no, poor Justin carried me all the way here? How bad was he?

"Where is he?" I said worried as hell

"He was just here actually and then he fell asleep or at least a nurse thought he was, but he was unconscious so he is in another room right now doing some medical care. " he said.

Oh no, something must have happened.

I grabbed all the needles and wires attached to me with one hand and pull them all out at the same time. I didn't care if it hurt.. I got out of the bed and ran to the nearest nurse to ask what room Justin was in.

I heard the doctor call me behind me but I didn't care a bit.

"Get that girl! Shes under restricted!" he yelled.

Wtf? Under restricted?

"Tell me!" I yelled at her. She was startled by me. She started shaking and told me.

"Room 303" she said

I look back at the doctors who were chasing me. I finally found his room and closed the door and locked it.

"Megan?" said a weak voice behind me

"Aw!" I screamed. He startled me.

"Hey Justin! Are you okay?!" I said running over to him and hugging him.

"What the hell are you doing out of bed and why is all the doctors banging on the door? Are you in trouble?" he asked worried

"I escaped from my room to see if you were alright.. What ... What happened? I asked

"Jake is in a different hospital and.. Is going to be charged.. I fainted cuz the doc said I had this.. St.st.. I dont know something in my Brain... And they they... Told me I had to go under sur-surgery." he said, he finally made out that last word.

Surgery? Oh my god...Jake hit him too hard on his head... And it was because of me.... Wow....

I broke down. Tears came out of my eyes like as if it was raining..

"Megan.. Meg.. Get up.. Please don't cry. It's not that serious! I'm not going in surgery..It's not that bad" he said

I looked up to him. He was crying too.

"It's all my fault!!!" I brawled. I made many sobs while crying. The pain was unbearable..

Just then doctors came barging in and looked at us.

"Are you alright Justin?"a doctor said

"Yeah I'm feeling better" he said

Really? Was he feeling better? I wanted to believe the lie... It was too hard.

Two doctors grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Did she do anything to you?" said a doctor.

"No! Why would she? I told her about what happened and she just broke down... " he said

"Get her mental help now Joe!" said a doctor..

Mental help? Sure why not! Im Fucking Mental! I hated this feeling. I was mad, sad, confused..

The doctors carried me out but I wasn't budging to move.

"No let me go! I want to be with Justin!" I screamed .

"Meg, please! Go back, rest please! I'm okay! By tonight I'll be with you" said Justin

"NO! I don't want to go back" I screamed and crying at the same time.
People were now starring at us and were taking pictures and videos.

Then I saw Scooter come over and took away their phones and Stepped on them on the ground.
"Don't you guys have anything better to do!" he yelled at them

Now they were all complaining about their phones. But Scooter didn't care a bit.

"Megan! Calm down! Stay calm!" he said trying to calm me down

But for some reason I wasn't going to calm down. I finally made one doctor let go of me and I pushed him back to the wall and kicked the other doctor who was holding me.

I ran back to Justin and held his hand.

The doctors pulled me back again... And Justin's and my hands were slipping..

"NO NO NO NO DON'T LET GO?!" I said

"Never will Meg" he said

I was crying some more.

I heard the doctor say something to Scooter. "Do it" I heard Scooter say.

And the next thing I knew, I felt sharp pain on my shoulder and everything was quiet and dark... I fell on somebody's arms lifelessly.

Authors note:

Okay so the next few chapters are going to be short because I wanted to end them very mysteriously. But don't worry I will update a few today since they are short! Plus there are many many juicy stuff coming up soo be prepared for that and short chapters!!!

Thank you for the great comments !!!! Luv ya all