Chapter 15: He called me..

Authors note: READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY.

So the chapter title for chapter 15 is called He called me,right? When you read the title,who did you think it would be? Please comment below!

Megan's POV:

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked at the ceiling. Where the fuck was I? I don't know this place. I sat up to find myself naked. And with a guy sleeping next to me.

Holy shit. What the fuck happened?

I got up quietly and put on my dress and shoes and grabbed my purse. I was surprised somebody didn't steal it.

I looked over to the guy who was sleeping. Oh yeah, I sort of remember him..... Like only 20 percent out of a hundred.

I forgot his name though... Was it Jackson? Jason? Jay? Who cares... I need to get the fuck out of here before he wakes up.

I grabbed a taxi and sat in, feeling completely stupid... I couldn't believe the thought that I had a fucking one night stand with a fucking stranger at a fucking club. I hope the news wouldn't be out.
Once we got to my place, I paid the taxi the money and went into my house.

I took a deep breath and went upstairs for a shower. When I got out, I still felt dirty, physically and emotionally...

I went into the shower again and washed my body two more times. Once I was done, I guess I felt better.
I dressed into my casual home outfit and ate food. I didn't bother reading the news.. I knew it would be bad news...

I finished eating and went into my parents room. It felt like a freaking old haunted room in a big mansion.. Of course it would be like that since they are barely here.

My phone started going off like crazy. I looked at the caller ID. It was Scooter.

"Hello?" I said

"Come over NOW!" yelled Scooter.
Ugh because of him I was going to be deaf soon..

I sighed and put on my jeans and wore sunglasses to cover up my puffy eyes and headed out. I took my car and drove over to Justin's place.
I knocked on the door and there Justin was opening the door. I didn't feel like talking to him at all. I just shoved him out of the way and made myself in.

"Hey!" yelled Justin.
I didn't care anymore if he was pissed. I was walking into the living room where Scooter was until somebody grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Ow! let go Justin!" I said

"We need to talk." he said

I guess him saying that meant Selena wasnt here.

"I don't want to." I said

"What happened to you? Why are you being so mean to me and completely ignoring me?" he said

Seriously. What an asshole... Is he purposely being this stupid? Is he trying to play dumb? What kind of a question is that? He should have known it four months ago! Does he even know that things changed?

I hated it when I thought about him. He was back to his old asshole self. The stupid personality came back...

I yanked my arms out of his hand and walked away. He tried to come after me but eventually found that it was useless.

" Hey Scooter" I said emotionlessly

"Megan. What the fuck is this?" he showed me his laptop.

I wasn't surprised at all.

The title of the news read "Megan had a one night stand with a guy she met at the club"
God, I bet the people there recognized me and told everyone... Fuck it.

I got his laptop and started reading the article.

" Megan Lowe the ex girlfriend of singer Justin Bieber and now a famous singer headed out to the club last night by herself. In there she immediately took a few shots. Also the singer met a boy, whom she dirty danced with and eventually had a one night stand with him. Right now we can't identify the boy but people said it sure was Megan at the club. Is she changing her status to a bad girl now?"

I knew it. Someone snitched... Fuck that person.

I really hope they don't identify the guy... I really don't wanna know. I turned to Scooter.

"Yep it's true" I admitted. "but not about the bad girl thing... He was true.." I said

"What are we going to tell the media?"

"That I was upset and went to the club to drink... And accidentally had sex with a guy because I was drunk. Look Scooter I don't really care, what they say anymore."

"Okay then but your telling them. Don't blame me if there is too much attention on you."

I just nodded. Oh wait.... Did Justin read it?

"Scooter... Do you think Justin read it..." I said very quietly

" Not sure. He is always too busy with Selena. Who knows if he still goes on his computer.."

" You are his manager you know" I said kinda pissed

"Yeah.. But I also have you and other celebrities now.. So I need you to finish your album fast, because Justin is already ahead of you. He has 5 more songs left. And you have 10 left. So let's get working today? You said you got 4 right? So let's hear it."

It was true, I written 4 more songs, which also meant I had 6 songs to go. Scooter wanted me to have a lot of songs on my first album.

***

Scooter and I went to the studios to record my three songs.

I wrote the songs Summertime Sadness, Young and Beautiful, Do you think of me.

I played it for Scooter who always agrees with my music. He says I have good taste in music. Scooter and I plan to have 14 songs in my first album... And yet I haven't decided the name for it.... I thought of it as maybe like R for Random and Real. Haha because the songs were so mixed up. And so random..
But I guess Scooter would fix them.

Scooter and I headed back to Justin's home. He told me to get Justin. I did what I was told. I was about to knock the door but It was already opened. I didn't like what I saw... Selena and Justin was just all over each other. They were seriously just eating each other..

"Ahem" I said

They both jumped up and looked at me

"Sorry for the interruption but Scooter wants to see Justin now" I said, my face had no expression.... I didn't say anything more and went back downstairs. I looked around the house actually. I really haven't toured around here. I was in another room of the living room, looking at paintings and pictures. I found a small blue box, it was made out of wood and it was hand made.
I took it and opened it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

It was the key chain of a half heart with the letter M engraved on it. A single tear escaped from my eyes... This was the day of the concert when Justin sang one less lonely girl to me... I couldn't believe he still had this.. How sweet.
I thought about the necklace. I had always worn it until the day Justin and I broke up. It was always in my bag in a safe place... I always kept it around me...

Scooter wanted all of us for dinner, Kenny, Justin Selena, Scooter himself and me. Selena and Justin said they had already made dinner reservations, leaving me with Scooter and Kenny... We all grabbed dinner and ate up. I told Kenny about the key chain and he was happy for me. He said that Justin wasn't over me... I wanted to believe that lie... But I'm not sure if I should.

Kenny dropped me off at home. On my way back home, I grabbed some junk food. I watched tv and when on the computer. There were news about Justin and Selena. I didn't bother to read them. Tomorrow was Friday. Ariana and I were having a sleepover. I couldnt wait. But I kept thinking what song should I write for the next song of the album...hmm.
My phones vibrate went off, ruining my train of thoughts... I didn't bother to see the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said, emotionless

"Hi, is this Megan?" said a male voice...

Woah I have heard this voice before...

"Yeah it's Megan. Who's this?" I said, wondering who could it be.

"It's Jake, Jake Troyer" said the familiar voice.

Authors note:

Sorry if it's boring, but got a twist at the end :) <3