Chapter 13: He loves her....

Megans POV:

I woke up around 8am and took a shower. I got ready to go to my photoshoot. Scooter said he wanted to have breakfast with me and talk to me about photoshoots.

*At a fast food place*

"Morning Scooter" I said. Lately I had no expression on my face.. I cant even remember the last time I had smiled. Its weird how Scooter understood that and told me:

" Morning Meg. Look, Im sorry about you and Justin. I know I am being unfair but Justins like my son and his career is his life now..." he said

" Yeah, I totally understand... I know... I want the best for him and so do you" I said without looking up at him.

" Everything will be alright.. Just be patient" he said, patting my back.

I nodded. Somehow him patting my back used to remind of my dad... and now... he doesnt even look at me now... Even for a few days, Scooter was like a father now.... I forgotten how its like to be taken care of now.... I started sobbing......

" Woah you okay?" said Scooter

" Um yeah...." I said

Scooter wasnt sure what to do now. But I told him I was okay... even though I wasnt...

Scooter and I went over some photoshooting things and how its like and what to tell reporters.

***

I put on the best fake smile I had ever put on and posed for the camaras. All the time of the photoshoot I have been wondering what Justin was doing....

Justins POV:

I woke up from my bed to find nobody was home. It was 10:30am. I took a shower and got ready for the day. Wonder what Meg was doing? She seemed awkward when she came in and saw Selena and I together.. I bet she also read the news too...
Shes going to hate me now....

I went online to celebuzz. The first heading said " Justin and Selena kissed"

Yes it was true... We watched a movie together after the dinner and bam! We just kissed. I have to admit, it wasnt that bad and I liked it....

I smiled to myself...I dont know why.. But Im going to admit it... I was drawn to Selena...

I got out my phone and texted her.

J ( Me) : Hey Babe, Watcha gonna do 2day?

S (Her): Morning babe! Not sure, I didnt plan anything.

Me: Well me either. So how bout u come over? Should I pick u up?

Her: Yeah great! Ill come over, but Ill drive over there.

Me: Great! C u in a few!

***

I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went downstairs to open it.

There she was standing. With her pretty smile.

"Heyy babe!" I said hugging her when she came in.

"Hey! I missed you already" she said

"I know! I missed you too!" I said kissing her cheek.

We walked over to the kitchen and sat down.

" So babe, watcha wanna do today?"

"Lets do something around the house. Wanna play board games? Or something?" she suggested

" Im so going to beat you" I said bragging

"Lets see!" she says

We both got the board games and started playing in the living room.

***

By the time, we played twister, candy land, and checkers. When we played twister, it turned out to be a twisted make out session. Right now we were playing chess. It had a bet though. If I win, I get 20 minutes in heaven with Selena. If she wins, I have to carry her around the neighborhood yelling I love Selena. Hers was a good idea.

" CHECKMATE! I WIN!" screams Selena!

Damn it.

"Awwn" I said, smiling. She was so cute when she was happy.

Guess I have to carry her around the neighborhood, screaming I love Selena

"Alright but I still get my kiss" I said

"Come and get it" she said.

I went over to her and started kissing her. We deeped it and it got intense. It turned out to be a long make out session...

" Oops, Didnt mean to interupt" said a voice behind me

It was... Megan, followed my Scooter.

I was blushing like mad crazy because I was on top of Selena and we were making out.. and yet infront of Megan.. My body went numb.

"Me- Megan! W-w-what are you doing here?" I said

" Scooter and I just got done with the photoshoot and came here to rehearse some songs, that I written." she said calmly. I bet she was trying everything she can to be calm.

" Your writing songs?" I said

" Yep. Oh sorry Selena.." she said

" No no, Its okay.." Selena said. She was unconfortable now. It would be weird to be in the middle between exes...

" Well see ya guys later" said Meg and left with Scooter

" Well. Since I lost, lets get down to business" I said, carring Selena on my back. She giggled. We left out the door and I started running around the neighborhood.

" I LOVE SELENA! I LOVE SELENA! I LOVE SELENA!" I kept saying while laughing and running. It was fun. Behind me Selena also yelled " I LOVE JUSTIN"

We both laughed very hard because everyone in the neighborhood opened their front door to see what the caios was about. Everybody were taking pictures or video taping. We ran back to my house and fell on the grass. We both laughed and laughed.

"That was fun" she said

" So fun" I said laughing. I kissed her on the lips. I dont think I'll regret Selena...

Megans POV:

I heard yelling outside the neighborhood. I looked out the window. I was shocked to see what I was hearing and seeing.

I saw Justin carrying Selena on his back and yelling I love Selena.

My whole soul just left my body. I felt tears running through my cheek...

This was real. Justin forgot about me. Justin moved on. Justin loves Selena.

It was over...