7. Mr Ambrose POV

Hi everyone. This is my version of Mr Ambrose's POV for the 42 chapter of Silence is Golden - The Lusty Golem. And ^^ is a sexy Ambrose. Here ya go..

-------

I kneeled by the river to refill my water container. We had to get on our course now, anytime. As I was filling water, my eyes instinctively darted toward the far end of the water, where a lonely rock lay. If I thought I could control my thoughts, I've never been more wrong in life.

The feel of her soft body on mine, her soft and sweet lips. Her curves, her body, oh, and her kisses. I wanted to touch her again, kiss her again... Devour her over and over until she was breathless and mo-

Nonono! Sh-He is my secretary and nothing more! It is strictly professional. And also, Mr Linton is an extremely tardy fellow, who never listens to my commands and always defies me!

I heard a sudden feet on mud sound. Approaching it would be wasting 0.005 seconds. So I continued my task at hand. A few moments later, someone cleared their throat. I knew exactly who it was. No one else in their right mind would come to me and do this frivolous human gesture.

'I'm busy!' I snapped. I certainly am not going to pay any heed to he-him this time and obviously not going to turn around. He had done enough to waste my time!

The person cleared his throat again. I was done. This is the last time and Mr Linton would not see another day!

'Yes?' A bit annoyed, actually a more than bit, I turned around. 'What is the m-'

My voice was lost in a strangled choke. What in holy God's name- I had always known her to be an ifrit but she was indeed crazy. The most demented person I had ever met! My eyes widened by 0.00069 inches seeing her.

And she, damn her her fiery soul, had the gall to contort her facial expressions into a smile!

Oh you love it.

Shutup!

'Good God!' My feet stumbled as I tried to back away from the muddy creature in front of me, almost falling into the stream. 'Who...what..?'

I was actually lost for words. For the first time! I didn't know she could do this! Her sinister smile grew even wider like she had just trapped her prey in a web.

Oh wouldn't you want to be her prey? Because then she would eat you and you wouldn't mind that, would you?

Holy hell no! Not now. Not when she's here. Stop these thoughts now!

She gave me another smile.

'Good morning Sir.' Her words held promise. Promise of something I'd definitely regret. Something I didn't really want to do.

I took one close look at her. She was covered head to toe in brown mud. The mud sticking to her body like it was a part of her, moulding itself into her shape.

Couldn't you see her body more nicely? The curves do look great.

No! She is one ifrit and she is extremely demented to even think of doing something like this. Something in which I could not even recognize her.

'Mr Linton?'

'You didn't recognize me?' She took a step towards me. 'Well I suppose I do look a bit different from before.'

The way she was walking forward like a hawk, I had a fair idea what must be going on in her mind.

Why don't you go on with it, then?

What? That's blasphemy! I am a gentleman and well, I would never do that to...her.

I took a step back.