11. Scared To Be Lonely

_novelly_yours_ 😉

And TheSirRob MY BIGGEST IDOL.

Also guys, if y'all want to read on radish for free, download this app called Google Opinion Reward where you get play store money for filling up surveys. You don't get too much money in that but at least you can get enough to get Mr Ambrose POV on radish. I've collected like 30 INR (close to half a dollar) in a week. You can try if you want to.

Anyways here ya go!

*

I stared at the thing lying unmoving, perfectly in the grass. A few stains of mud made it all the more radiant. Looking at it, a fire was already burning in my eyes. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to do it so bad. But..

The hell with Rikkard Ambrose! I'll do whatever I want!

With the new determination I barged towards the thing which could fire whole world with just a little tug.

Literally.

As I was near the thing, I could see its figure more precisely.

I looked around and then at the thing.

An evil smile spread across my lips.

My fingers immediately got on work as I rubbed the mud off. I held it with both of my hands and raised it in the air.

I feigned blowing smoke out of it.

Damn I'm feeling like a superhero!

I patted the back of the gun and then mine.

Yes! I can do it! I can freaking do it!

I can kill the whole male species on earth and dump their bodies one on the top of the other making a mountain out of it. Then I'll definitely climb the top and blow the smoke off the gun.

Yay! That feels like a life.

End of Chauvinism. End of problems. End of slavery. End of all the men. And, so end of the population.

God! Why do women need men to produce people?! C'mon you're divine. There could be another way to run the population.

Why are you concerned about population? That is the job of God! Your job is to end chauvinism and you can have your way.

How exactly?

Just use the damn gun! My inner voice cheered me and I giggled.

But how to use a gun?

Just pull the trigger!

What if I'm holding the gun in a wrong way and I end up shooting myself?

You'll definitely be the super Ghost and end up ruling the graveyard with a cold silence.

Though I was acquiescently familiar with cold silence, I didn't want to die. I have to achieve my dream. I have to learn how to use gun so that I can drag all the men out off earth and vanish their existence.

But, I think I might need a man for that.

God! Why can't I just shoot you?!

*

I held the gun rigourously and I pointed its face towards the stone-like stiff back though I doubted a single bullet would kill him. It might just revert back and kill me in the process.