#AStormOfFanFiction

So hello guys! It's Mariya here! As you all know I intended to participate in this competition. So here is my first chapter of my book Safe and Sound.

You can read it on my account : mariyaisme

Please go and vote for my book! I'm asking for your support this one time!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EpmAeUO48E

Here's a link (if that works)

Description :

The night was dangerous. The roaring thunder, piercing lightning, stormy wind and excessive rainfall did nothing but made the night all the more dangerous. But I wasn't scared of the night, I was scared at the thing that engulfed me right now. No, no, not the darkness but those two familiar arms holding me firmly. I was scared of the feeling they evoked into me. Scared of the butterflies fluttering inside my stomach. Scared of the goose bumps invading my body. Of the heart beating louder than it should be. And somehow they made me feel the feeling I shouldn't feel in the presence of a man, more importantly because the presence of a man, this man,his presence comforted me. He made me feel comforted. He made me feel sound and safe. Damn him!

So hope you guys like it. Please please check it out and vote! It would mean a lot to me. :)))

Have a great day.