45. She Looks So Perfect

Helloo, I'm back!!

With another chapter. I'll give you a little insight as to what this chapter is about.

Remember how in the latest wattpad chapter (48th chapter - The Last Day) how Sir Rob cuts off abruptly when Mr Ambrose' mother leaves this cutting off a potential Lilly-Ambrose moment.

Well, I decided to give that moment wings to fly so it can reach to you.

So here, catch it before it flies, enjoy!

______________________________

With the blanket drawn for me to do anything to distract Mr Ambrose and a long sullen silence from his side, there wasn't really anything I could do.

Except…

I saw the clothes that he had handed to me as he so ceremoniously shoved me under his bed. I entertained a thought where I ‘by mistake’ dirty his plain white shirt or bring a tiny scratch to it. I shuddered at the fleeting thought. Although he confessed his undying love for me I doubt he would hesitate from deducting my three month salary for such an act.

Mr Ambrose’ silence seemed to be drawn tight with the conversation shifting about his father. I had little idea what it was but by judging from Mr Ambrose’ change in demeanor, I could tell the topic hit home, too deep for him to express to anyone.

I slipped on his shirt while I was under the bed listening to their conversation. The pants however, were too difficult to get on, especially in such a concise space. But then I thought I could always wear them later. After all, his shirt was already big enough to reach just above my knees.

I had just finished buttoning the shirt when I heard the door closing, (more like smashing with the force Mr Ambrose applied to it) and I heard him walk to the other side of the bed. I poked my head out to see him sitting with his back to me.

Getting out from under the bed, I stood up. His shirt indeed was long enough to reach my thighs. It smelled just like him – man, money and power with the freshly washed detergent smell. It just made everything else about him so much more intoxicating.

I knew he wouldn't ever show it and he has never did but he was bruised by his mother's words, even if those were not directed towards him. I wondered if I could do something to ease his mind. Who was I kidding? Of course I can!

I climbed on the bed and walked on my knees toward him sitting with his back toward me and stealthily snaked my hands under his arms, hugging him from behind. His tense body began to relax ever so slowly with my touch. His arms stayed still but his body gave me all the answers I needed.

‘Are you done sulking yet?’

No answer.

‘Come on, Mr Ambrose, you weren't so silent last night.’ I said and nudged him in a suggestive manner.

‘Miss Linton!’ I could see the tip of his ear turning the slightest red but maybe it was just my eyes because Mr Ambrose couldn't be blushing, now could he?

‘You didn't say that either last night.’ I said as I smirked to myself.

‘Miss-...!’ He was rendered speechless by a power as mighty as mine! Wasn't I just remarkable?

‘Yes, Mr Ambrose?’ I said with innocence that I didn't have.

‘You, are going to be quiet about…"last night".’

‘Hm, let me think about it’ I feigned thinking, all this time him not even looking at me. ‘Last niumm!’ I almost yelled but he pressed his hand against by mouth before I could scream. That devious son of a bachelor!

‘I saw that coming.’ The arrogance was all written in bold letters on his face. The glint in his eyes was synonymous to my previous smirk.

That was until his eyes saw the rest of me, sitting on his bed, wrapped in his thin white linen shirt that reached my thighs with the top button left open. My hair was messed up from all the kissing last night. For a long moment his eyes didn't leave me and then landed on my face.

‘Ummm umm’ I said pointing to his hand on my mouth but he refused to leave me.

He shook his head as if to shake away his thoughts. Then his eyes met mine again but not before giving me another glance.

‘Not before I have knocked some sense into your head.’

How is he going to knock sense in my head by holding my mouth?

He may be the most intelligent financer in the world but sometimes he can act like a lunatic.

Good thing I have an experience in dealing with lunatics. (Cue Aunt Brank) But this dealing might be a little different since this is the man I love.

I pressed a soft kiss on the hand that covered my mouth and I saw his eyes widen slightly.

That's it! You've got him now! He is weak now.

I noticed that with my actions his grip was getting less firm with every touch. I grabbed the moment and caught his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine before he can do anything else.

‘I bet you didn't see this coming, mister!’ he acted quick as his hands grabbed my waist and he leaned in. I was caught off guard instantly but this was a welcome surprise.

Just when I thought he was about to kiss me, his lips went beyond mine towards the far end of my face, beside my ear. His hot breath trickled my skin and his lips touched my skin in the slightest of touch. At this vicinity, all that filled my nose was his smell that made me weak. Heat travelled my body from my head to my toe, spreading a tingling sensation.

‘If I said I had seen a better sight than this, I'd be lying.’ His husky voice whispered seductively in my ear. But that was partly the reason that left me paralyzed. It were his words, his touch, his feeling and everything about him that drove me insane.

‘My things suit on you, Miss Linton.’ He said as he backed a little.

I gave a sly smile as I looked into his eyes.

‘I might have to test that theory of yours.’ I said as I pressed my lips against his. I was met with the familiar yet the most intoxicating feeling ever. I inched back to breathe. ‘Definitely, Mr Ambrose, definitely.’

And in that moment, I knew there was no other place I'd rather be but his arms, being a prisoner to his lips.

________________________________

I know I said I was losing motivation but I wrote this because of you guys. You all, everyone of you, every single one of you who commented and voted and read  my last chapter, who took efforts to comment about my writings and how I shouldn't give up, who instilled every ounce of motivation that went into writing this chapter, to all of you, I want to thank you with all of my heart.

You are amazing. Your words helped me beyond what you can imagine. It felt wonderful to know people cared if I stopped writing here. You all are so precious and people who have you in your real life are lucky af.

You deserve the world.

So as long as you have my back, I'll have yours. I'll continue to write as long as my motivation (and yours) allows me to.

I love you all.

Have a greattt day.

Love,

Aisha.

My Miser  +A Storm & Silence Fanfiction+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें