q & a pt2

q: do preston and vivian continue to stay great friends?
a: yes, despite the fact that they're exes. they push it aside and prefer to keep things in the past. (she briefly knew aidan) but she is the one that's there to help preston recover since she knows how he gets when he suffers a loss.

q: what is the future of allison and vivian?
a: i'd like to think that they got married?? i haven't put that much thought into how their relationship would be, but vivian and allison are the couple that understands each other and is really open with each other. they're soulmates and deserve more in the book than my scramble to come up with ideas.

q: is derek really happy with his new major?
a: i wouldn't say he's happy, (he was at first) but aidan's death, along with the others in the coffee shop, has pushed him to fight harder for justice, in this case, gun control. he fights for what he believes, and him having cyclothymia doesn't change that; it just means that it can be an obstacle sometimes, just like every other mental disorder or illness.

q: is charlie a golden retriever or a brown golden retriever?
a: golden retriever all the way, baby!! (let's pretend that the picture below has the correct spelling for preston's pup)

q: is charlie a golden retriever or a brown golden retriever?a: golden retriever all the way, baby!! (let's pretend that the picture below has the correct spelling for preston's pup)

any more questions? feel free to ask, i'll make more q&a parts!!