he direct messaged me....

Chapter 37. He direct messaged me....

"You really annoy me you know what?" Amber snaps as she glares daggers through me.

"What do you mean it's so obvious!" I blabber out throwing my hands in the direction of my living room television.

It was a Tuesday night, and Amber decided to come over after practice to watch a movie. I had been overly sore and tired from school work the amount of practice coach has inflicted on us to be ready for Trenton High.

"Not all of us are movie inclined you film nerd" she scowls at me through her pale blue eyes.

"Oh c'mon it was so obvious she was gonna die, the duck foreshadowed the whole thing" I explain in emphasis to Amber who still disagreed. "fOrEsHaDoWiNg" she mimics in an immature tone, "Next time I'm choosing the movie, Chinese horror movies confuse me" she counters and I smirk, "It's an acquired taste"

"Whatever" she murmurs as she grabs her phone rolling on her belly as she does so, "Hey your boy toy posted" Amber flashes me a mischievous grin as she shoves her phone in my face.

My eyes immediately narrow at the bombardment of her phone but soon widen as I focus on the image before my eyes.

It's of Axel.

The picture is sort of dark, considering it the photo looks as if it's taken around 7:00pm with a mixture of pink and orange hues sunset in the background.

The picture consists of Axel, Nolan, Cooper, and Grayson. They are in their baseball pants and random t-shirts standing with their arms slumped around each other. It looks as if this was taken after today's practice as their cheeks are tinged pink and their hair is disheveled.

The caption being "the boys" with some emojis following it.

Original.

"57 likes in four minutes?" I gasp in pure shock, "Yeah, don't you follow him?" She wonders and I shake my head, "I mostly go on for memes, I've never even thought about his social media"

"Here follow him" Amber snatches my phone, "Aw" she grins at my home screen of her Olly and I on Halloween earlier this year. We were the three Donald ducks of the witch, the ghost, and the demon.

Olly was the ghost, I was the witch, and Amber being the demon.

"Such a great night" she mutters as her thumb print opens access to my phone and she opens Instagram. I sigh as I slouch back into my couch grabbing a hand full of buttery salty popcorn that is drenched in hot sauce. Amber's choice of course.

"We should've put ranch" I comment as I stuff some pieces in my mouth, "Okay you now follow him" she smirks and I roll my eyes, "please unfollow him"

"I doubt he even knows this is you you're a private account"

"Yes Amber, I'm sure my username @ carolinagarcia will not ring any bells to him"

"You think too much" she snickers as she scrolls down in his profile clicking on a selfie of him that someone else took.

He looks good. Really good might I add. It's after a baseball game at night time and he has smeared war point all over his face. This was most likely from his older school last year since the uniform is different and a deep forest green.

"I'm gonna comment" Amber flashes me a wicked grin as she clicked the comment button on the post, "NO DON'T" I leap from my spot and immediately jump at her wrestling to grab my phone.

Amber shrieks as I snatch my phone from her and sigh in relief as I hold my phone up in the air.

"The last thing I want to do is look like a creeper Amber" I scowl at her, I finally glance at my phone and my heart immediately drops from my chest to my stomach.