down bad

Axel's POV

"Axel?" A light sweet voice wakes me up.

Fuck.

"Yeah?" I barely murmur out. It was too early. Way too early for this shit.

I feel a light touch gripping my arms and I open my eyes. Turns out I was hugging Care Bear somehow.

When did she even get here???

Oh right, right.

I quickly release her and I stretch as I look at my phone.

6:49 am.

Alright then.

"I think I'm gonna go, my grandma's coming home in a few hours." She explains to me, her voice was raspier than usual, sounds worn out as she slips out of my bed.

I sit up and she stops before opening my window.

"So... thank you for last night." She nervously mutters out and I shake my bed, "I shouldn't of scared you, it's cool."

She pauses and stares like she wants to say something else but she doesn't, "okay, I'll see you Tuesday then." She offers a small smile as she slips through the window.

*-*-*

Grayson's POV

"Yo I'm getting slaughtered." Nolan whines out as he sits hunched over on his downstairs couch.

All the guys were over Nolan's to play Cold War.

I was sitting on the other end of the couch boredly watching as Nolan was about to have a mental break down.

"Lag...LAG." He screeches.

"Bro shut up." Axel mutters and I laugh.

"Bro this twelve year old really wants to get beat up." Cooper intensely states with his headset on.

"Uhh......Mara Li." Nolan asks.

"Smash." I immediately state with no hesitation.

"She tried to cast a spell on me, plus she's not Amber, pass." Cooper adds.

"Are you guys dating?" Nolan asks Cooper.

"Labels kill everything in this generation." Cooper notes and I shake my head to that.

"Pass." Axel's states and my eyes narrow at him.

"You've said pass to everyone so far." Nolan states matter of factly and Axel shrugs, "Poor choices."

"You sure that's it?" My eyebrows furrow as if to say, you must think I'm dumb.

The reason I say that is because they literally had sex or so she says. I'm not too sure that night was fuzzy for me and I woke up at some frat house way too far from town.

"Yup."

For whatever reason ever since middle school the boys and I would play this dumbass "smash or pass" game.

Self-explanatory.

Axel shoots up from the couch and walks to the kitchen in which I follow. Axel grabs his phone off the kitchen counter as if to check it as if he was expecting some type of message or call.