A Note From Your Amazing Author

Life of Jiji

Copyright 2020 by Tena Ifiemi

All Rights Reserved. Except permitted by the author, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places or incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

####

DEDICATION...

This book is dedicated to Sarah for being my Wattpad partner and sharing in my love for reading and writing and for encouraging me to publish this.

This book is also dedicated to Goodness, my amazing bestfriend. Thank you for being there for me always and for just being you!

And yeah, if you share my love for reading books; this book is dedicated to you too

####

Hello, amazing people!

Thank you so much for opening this story and starting my book, I just hope you choose to continue...

This is the first book I'm going to be publishing on wattpad. I'm writing another book in another account and when I publish it you probably won't even know it's me because I'm going to be using a penname ;-)

WARNING: Don't steal my story! Or copy it or whatever. They're my ideas and I won't take it lightly if anyone tries to pirate it. I have a lawyer and I'm not afraid to call him, LOL

But seriously, be warned. Anyone that tries anything illegal with my book will be turned into a plantain leaf. :-)

I would be try to post once every week or twice if you're lucky. Pray for me please, I don't want to ever get writers block. And yeah, this is a Nigerian book and if you are Nigerian comment your state, let's know ourselves. You're not Nigerian? Comment your country as well.

Well, let's get into this! Shall we?