[07]

Life of Jiji

All Rights Reserved

2020 Tena Ifiemi

####

łТ HΛÐ БΞΞЛ ТШФ weeks since I'd been at Meliora.

And it has been good, Praise the Lord!

It was Wednesday; midweek washing day, after school. And its after school right now which means we're gathered in the laundry washing our dirty clothes.

I didn't really have much because although they gave us two specific days for washing, (Wednesday's and Saturday's) that's not the only time we wash actually and besides, there's the school laundry and my mom paid for laundry services.

"Nengi please pass me your shoe brush." I asked since she was the nearest person to me with a brush.

Unfortunately, they don't laundry our sneakers and God knows how much I hate washing them.

"Who follows hoe story accounts on Instagram." Dami asked generally.

"Me! Oh my God the stories are..." Uju started but she didn't complete what she was saying but she made a face and all the girls laughed.

For some reason, everyone seems to know what 'hoe stories' are so why don't I?

"There was this one ehn," Dami started, "It was a guy that wrote it. He said he walked into this girl watching porn in class..." She suddenly started laughing.

I blinked once. Then twice. Then four times at once. Did I hear what I think i just heard? Did she really just say that word out loud?!

The p-word, I mean. The word that shall not be mentioned even in my head.

"Talk na!" Amarachi groaned also laughing, her eyes shining with curiosity.

"She was now..." She started giggling again.

This time it was Uju that complained.

"Damilola this thing is not funny o, me I want to hear this thing."

"Same here." Her sister called out waving her hand. "Let me know what to gist daddy about when he calls today." She said with a wink and everybody laughed.

"Nini stop na." Dami begged. "You guys I'm not going to continue again because of Nini." Dami announced and everyone in the laundry started to complain.

Everybody except me of course. I mean, they actually put out stories like that for people to see!? I'm still just as shocked as you are.

Wait... You are shocked aren't you?

"Dami continue please. Nini would not say anything except she wants to sleep with Mrs Ayoola this night. Cause we'll throw her out."

Ayo? Even you?!

"Okay fine let me continue..."

That's was how everyone ended up sharing the different 'hoe stories' they had read.

Everyone!

"...that was how they now did it!" Katherine ended her own story pounding her fist to her palm as if to emphasize the 'doing' that she was talking about.

I don't know what that is...

"Chill... I've read that one!" Nengi said, abruptly removing her hands from her bucket spraying soapy water across the room in the process.

"Shit, sorry... That one, Katherine. I posted it on my WhatsApp status."

"Ehen, that's where I got it from." Katherine said giggling.