New Year's Eve

Anthony Lockwood

09.00 pm

I scroll on my phone... Amy. Amanda Nicole Lewis. My ex girlfriend 5 years ago (soon to be 6 once the new year comes). The one who took my heart and never gave it back to me. The one who still comes to my dreams at night and the one who is still in my every waking hour.

I still remember our last conversation before we go our separate ways...

"You will always be on my mind, Tony. And I will always love you"

"It doesn't have to be over, Amy. We can make this work. Believe me"

"Tony.. promise me one thing. Let me know when you find someone new. So I know when I have to move on"

"I won't. Not now not ever. I will come to you, Amy. Have faith in me. After I succeed, I will find you and we can build our dream life together"

I exhale. I even still remember our last kiss, her soft lips, and her body. And now after all of these years I come to Connecticut... God why I have to come here just to face the truth?

The phone connected. Even after 5 years she still can make my heart thump wildly.

"Hello" comes her soft voice.

"Amy..."

***

Amanda Lewis

09.35 pm

My heart beats wildly inside my rib cage. Tony... Anthony William Lockwood. The only man I ever loved... and still love. After 5 years, he comes back to me. Is this going to be our new beginning?

No matter what I told him back then that I will move on once he finds someone he loves, I couldn't move on. I still love him.

I inhale deeply and knock on the hotel room. After a while Tony opens the door. Jesus, he is even more handsome than his picture I saw from Google.

"Tony..."

He grabs my waists and pulls me inside. He kicks the door to close it while his mouth already found mine.

I moan "Tony" but he doesn't seem to care. He takes off my jacket and clothes on the way to the bed. He pushes me to the bed, I fall to the bed with only my underwear. I look at him. I can't read his face, but for sure this is not the kind of expression I expected to see when we meet again after 5 years. His face is unreadable. I don't know why...

"Tony..." I whisper. "I missed you" I say. I swallow my sob. I really miss him. And something flashes from his eyes so fast. Is it anger? No way... it must be my imagination.

He descends to me and claims my mouth, licks down all the way to my body. I can't help my moan. He is relentless, he bites my body. I'm sure that will leave a mark. He did this to me one time back then when he was jealous. But, there is nothing for him to be jealous of now. Maybe he just missed me that much.

I don't know how we lost our clothes. The next thing I know we already skin to skin. Tony positioning himself in front of me and he tears the condom and wears it. I feel so hot. It's been a long time since the last time I had sex.

I look at his chest. The one on the left near his heart. The tattoo is still there... Amy's. It brings back the old memories when he surprised me with the tattoo.

Suddenly he thrusts into me and I moan. He is so big it stretches me. "God you are so tight, Amy" he growls. "And you are so big, Tony" I moan, urging him to move.

He thrusts me relentlessly. I know I'm so close. I keep moaning his name. I still remember back then he said my voice makes him turn on.

I come so hard and I scream his name so loud. He also comes inside me and he growls my name. God, it's like we are back to 6 years ago. Tony buries his face on my neck while waiting for our breathing back to normal.

I smile to myself. Finally I can feel this happy again. It's Tony and only him can bring this happiness to me.

I kiss his head "hey" I whisper softly. He pulls his head a bit and looks at me, while our bodies still link. I smile happily at him. "I missed you so much, Tony"

His face goes darker... now I'm sure he is angry with me. A lot of things have changed but not this one. I still know when he is angry. His green eyes go darker.

"What... what's wrong?" I ask him.

He pulls his cock from me and wears his pants. "You can go now, Amy"

"What?" I sit abruptly and cover my breasts with my hands. "What do you mean?"

"You can go back to your lovely house now."

I look at him in disbelief and I wear my underwear. I walk to wear my clothes. Now I'm fully dressed and I look at him. He didn't bother to put his shirt on. "What do you mean, Tony?"my voice is shaky.

He looks at me and raises his eyebrow "oh, you want me to pay for the night? I thought it would make you look like a hooker. But if you want, that's fine." He walks to the coffee table, pulls some money and thrust it in front of me.

I can feel my eyes hot. What the hell is wrong with him? I slap his hands and the money falls to the floor. Hurt, disgust, anger... I inhale deeply. "Goodbye Tony" I walk out of his room.

In the elevator my tears prickle from my eyes. I wipe it abruptly. Stop it Amy! He doesn't deserve your tears. It's time for you to move on. You really have to move on from him!

From now on, you are death to me, Anthony Lockwood.