Chapter 5 - Amanda

I went to my favorite bakery and ordered my favorite cake. The staff asked me to wait since they needed some time to prepare the words on the cake. Even though there wasn't any other guest in the store yet.

I looked at my phone. My social media's explore full of Tony's birthday party. That was a crazy fun party. They even hired a bunch of strippers. Jeez, good thing I didn't come. I still remember yesterday after I climbed down the stage, Pen berated me for rejecting the invitation. She said I should say yes and she could come as my friend. But I couldn't do that. It wasn't good to accept the invitation and didn't come.

Yesterday I needed to accompany mom. Billy went to the street construction all night long.

"Good morning! Welcome to the Anomaly Bakery" said the waiter. I didn't look up. My eyes were still on my phone until someone called me.

"Amy?"

I looked up. Madeline Parker... and Braden Starck. "Hi Mads" I said to her and since Braden didn't know me I just smiled at him.

She smiled "it's really you! What a coincidence" she said happily. "Give me a second. Let me order the cake and we can chat" she said and ran to the counter with Braden.

She talked something with the staff there and came back to me while Braden was still there.

She sat in front of me with a grin. I couldn't tell what was on her mind, actually. So I just smiled back at her.

"It's too bad you couldn't make it yesterday"

"Sorry. But I saw from the internet the party was crazy"

"Yeah it was" Madeline laughed. "But that wasn't the best part in the party actually"

"Huh?"

"The one on the internet is about the stripper, the unlimited alcohol and Tony's crazy friends, right?"

I chuckled "yeah along with the police came to your place"

"Yeah. Noah and Alan were crazy" she shook her head and chuckled. "But no... what I'm saying is... Tony couldn't screw his head together last night"

"Um... I don't get what you mean" I looked at her.

She smiled "he was distracted last night. He kept checking on his phone" she grinned.

"Um..." what is she talking about actually?

"You don't realize it, do you?"

"About?" I asked slowly. Is she still drunk? Or we're not talking about the same person here.

"Tony is smitten with you" she laughed.

And I laughed too. "Nice joke, Mads"

"It's not a joke." She grinned.

I shook my head "I'm just a girl who doesn't have any followers compared to all of you. And those girls that have been seen with him is far far prettier and sexier than me"

She looked at me for a while and shook her head "we're not looking of people based on the followers and you should look at yourself in the mirror more often, Amy. You are gorgeous by any standard."

"I'm fat" I blurted out

"That's called sexy." She said like it was matter of factly. "You have great boobs and ass. Small waist. You have a flat tummy. Trust me it's far from fat. The correct answer is you're not the petite type. But that doesn't matter" she shrugged. "You are pretty and smart. Tony told us that you were the one who chose the song for the dance yesterday because you thought that Tony is better in that song than any other song"