Chapter 18 - Antony

We were going to have a Christmas party tonight. I was in Amy's room. She was getting ready for tonight with her sequined red dress and her hair curled loosely at the back. She looked perfect.

Since the day she initiated us to make out. We did that everyday. Literally everyday. It sounded crazy but I was addicted to it. Even though it left me with a hard on and blue balls but it was worthy to see her flushed face and shy smile.

I came behind her and nuzzled her neck "are you done?"

She giggled and shook her hand "no time for make out if that what's on your mind"

I chuckled but still licked her neck "how come you read me like a book?"

"Because it's obvious. Your eyes glued on my body and something hard pushes on me down there" she wiggled her ass towards my erection.

"God, Amy! Don't do that" I pulled back, gave a space between her ass and my dick. If she kept doing that I could jizz in my pants.

She laughed and continued with her make up. She put something on her eyelashes "why you have to do that?" I never got why women needed to put something on her face that she didn't want us to now.

"To make my eyelashes look longer and thicker" she said.

"But you don't want us, boy, to know?"

She giggled "it's called natural look, Tony"

I looked at her make up and took her lipstick "what about this?" I opened it. I knew this shade. She just bought it yesterday with Meredith and they kept talking shit about this shade.

"Nude lipstick" she said nonchalantly.

"What is it for?"

"For your lips, of course" she rolled her eyes.

"I know. I mean the color."

"Oh, to make your lips color looks natural"

"See! If you want to be natural then don't use it"

She snapped the lipstick from my hand and put it inside her make up bag. "It's girls stuff, mister" she took out her red velvet lipstick. My favorite.

I grinned and came closer "my favorite" I said. I had no idea how many times I've been dreaming of her full red lips wrapped around my dick.

She looked at me and chuckled. "Do we still have time?"

My grinned went wide "yes babe" I came closer ready to nuzzle her neck, but she kissed me fast on my cheek. "Now you have things to do. Clean up your cheek" she laughed. I looked in the mirror and went back to her. "Seriously, Amy?" I asked in disbelief. She deliberately smudged her lipstick on my cheek.

"Yes. Better you busying yourself with your face rather than look at me with all inappropriate things inside your mind" she said.

"what the... how come you know?" I laughed.

"Told you, I can read you like a book, baby" she said sweetly and continued with her make up.

***

The party was crowded. The Vibes club hosted it together with a party planner. Actually it was the party planner who was working today. We just helped with the brainstorming and our face for the poster, brochure and marketing.

I walked with Amy on the purple carpet. The paparazzi were there ready to blind our eyes. It wasn't as much as the one in the Hollywood red carpet, but to say it was few was understatement.

We posed together, I occasionally kissed Amy's head. I wrapped my hand securely at Amy's waist. She smiled happily at me.

"Amy!" Screamed someone behind us. We spun around. I exhaled. It was Pen with her date, Jeremy Holland, another influencer. Since the night at Noah, Pen became more or less famous because of the drug scandal. And she started dating some of the small influencers.