Chapter 9 - Anthony

I walked in my campus in the morning. I needed to inform my postponement and fill some forms. I wore a cap wishing that no one caught me.

"Tony!" Someone squealed and ran to me. I looked at her. The blonde looked familiar but I couldn't place her. I smiled a bit at her. Most likely she was one of my fans.

She hugged me. "I'm Penelope, Amy's best friend!"

Amy?!

"Why are you here?" She looped her hands in my arm. I didn't want to be rude to her, so I let her hold my arm. And she kept brushing her boobs to my arm.

"Pen!" Someone called her. We looked at the voice. It was another blonde girl, behind her was Amy and the brunette I saw at the meet and greet.

"Amy" I said. I extricated myself from Pen and came to Amy with a grin. "Hey!"

"Hi Tony" she smiled a bit. Her smile was so sweet and pure. I liked it. "What are you doing here?"

I told her about my postponement and she looked surprised. Turned out we were studying in the same campus, she was a freshman here.

"Wanna grab lunch together?" I asked Amy.

"Sure!" Pen answered behind me. What the hell? I didn't even ask her!

Amy smiled a bit. "Sorry I can't. I have to go home"

"I'll drive you home" I said quickly.

"Thanks!!" Pen answered. What the hell is wrong with that girl? I didn't even bother to look at her and she still answered like I was talking to her.

"It's okay Tony, Elize can take me home" Amy said, gesturing at her brunette friend.

The brunette looked at me and then back to Amy.

"It's okay Amy. I just need to put the form and then I can drive you home. Our house isn't that far anyway" I tried.

"But—"

"Ah I forgot!" The brunette said to Amy "I have to go somewhere. Why don't you go back with Lockwood?"

"What?" Amy's eyes widened, while I chuckled.

"Elize!" She hissed at her friend but her friend just grinned at her.

"Okay" I said and took Amy's hand. "Come with me to the Dean's office. Afterwards I'll take you home."

"Wait!" Pen stopped us. "What about me?" She asked dramatically.

"Bye Pen... we have to go. See you girls" I said to them, but I glanced at the brunette and we shared a secret smile. She nodded a bit at us.

Okay, I decided the brunette is the best from Amy's friends.

I was still holding Amy's hand when she pulled her hand. I looked at her.

"Tony, what are you doing?" From her voice I knew she was pissed with me.

I shrugged "told you I don't want to miss a chance when it came to you. And thanks to your brunette's friend. She is not as clueless as you"

Her face flushed and she looked away. I pulled her chin back to me. "Hey... I just want to spend some time with you, Amy. I don't know why but I just do. So bear with me, please" I said truthfully.

She looked at my eyes like she was searching for the answer. And finally she nodded "okay"

***

"Why are you taking a leave?" She asked me when we were already in my Tesla.