Chapter 65 - Amanda

Where is it???

My room is super messy, but I couldn't find my pearl necklace. The one I got from Tony.

I panicked. Think Amy. Where was the last time you wore it?

Tony's apartment. I wore it when I went there to meet Teresa. And I don't remember I took it off back home, so the necklace must have accidentally fallen there. But... there is a possibility I forget because of the disease. I sit on my bed, cradle my head. I can't leave without it... my necklace from Tony...

***

Call me Amy the coward. I'm in the elevator to Tony's apartment today, because I know he's going to the hospital to check his ribs and arm.

I exhale. I just realized I'm this coward. Just because I can't face him I need to call the hospital to ask Tony's appointment.

I still have access to his apartment. So here I am on the way to his room. I open the door. Jesus! Super messy. Tony is a lazy person in tidying up his stuff. Not to mention with all the broken bones. Thank God he's not lazy at work. Tony is one of the most hardworking people I know.

I act on instinct to clean up his room. It's already 4pm anyway. I don't have to go back to the office. I have my last meeting at 3pm in the cafe with a client. And the meeting went faster. So I'm free for the day.

I didn't check on the time. I just finished cleaning up the mess and I realized I haven't checked on my necklace!

I go to the wardrobe and open the drawer. Tony still gave the space for my clothes. And... The necklace is there.

Ah the hook loose a bit. I just need to fix it a bit. Press here, press there. Voila!

I take it with a grin and wear it. I go to the mirror and look at it. Smile to myself and at that moment I see Tony's figure behind me. I jump and spin around.

"To... Tony" I startle.

He chuckles "in the end you are the one who cannot resist yourself from here"

"I... I just take this. I left it last time" I touch my necklace.

"Uh huh and you have to clean my room too" he says easily.

I swallow and take my bag "sorry, I have to go now" I try to walk past him but he puts his body between the space of the wardrobe door.

"Tony.. I—" he doesn't let me continue the words. He kisses me there and pushes me to the wall. His hands creeping under my blouse.

"Tony" I moan.

"I missed you, Amy" he says huskily. He kissed my mouth travel to my neck and the upper swell of my breasts "I missed your breasts and your nipples"

He pulls up my blouse until it's around my wrists. Now both of my hands are up and stuck with the blouse and one of his hands. Tony pulls down the bra with his teeth. He sucks my left nipple and I moan.

"You miss me too?" He whispers huskily at my nipple. I moan more. He comes back to my face and kisses me senseless. One of his hands is still with my hands, the other one unzips my skirt. The skirt falls down and he pins my body with his hips.

His free hand creeps into my panties and touches my wet clit. I gasp. "So wet," he says huskily. His mouth travels back to my breast and this time he takes my right nipple and sucks it hard. I'm buckling my body. Feeling my orgasms is building inside me.

He put 2 fingers into me and I gasp. "Tony..."

"You want me to make you come, princess?"

I nod frantically. I will die if he doesn't finish what he started.