Chapter 15 - Amanda

The news didn't get better the next day. After Tony said his pieces, the fans started to speculate about everything. And most of it even out of the box. Really, they should be script writers in Hollywood.

I opened my phone and Pen already sent me a berate message. It was hard to talk some sense to her right now. Actually It was hard when Pen already decided something. Like this time. She decided that all the news should be blamed on me. I didn't care about the gossip actually. People could say anything they want about me. But Tony hated it. And I felt like I should do something to make Tony feel better.

I looked at the news...

Penelope and Noah the real drug dealer.

Lea actually has a mental disorder.

Tony and Amy actually are the one who arranged the police.

I exhaled and put the phone. I needed some time without my phone. And it was the holiday time. I shouldn't be sad with this stupid thing. I took shower and went out of my room. There was someone who came into our house.

"She is still upstairs," said Billy.

Huh... who is that? Tony!!!

I unconsciously fixed my shirts and hair. The figure climbed up and..

I blinked. "Rainey?"

"Hi Amy!" She grinned.

"Hi Rainey" I said dumbfounded. "Um,.. why are you here?"

She chuckled and gave me a bubble tea from my favorite place. I loved bubble tea even though Penelope, Rachel and Lea freaked out when they found out. They said it was all sugar. But I liked it!

"Thanks" I said to her.

"Look, you're going to pack your stuff and I'm here to help you"

"Pack stuff?"

"Yes darling! C'mon" she grinned.

***

Here I was. In the LAX ready to fly to Maryland...

"Bye Amy! See you after thanksgiving" Rainey hugged me.

"Wait, Rainey. What should I do now?" Tony was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi Amy" came Tony's voice behind me. I spun around and everything else went blur. It was just him. "Tony..." I whispered. I just realized now how much I miss him.

He smiled and came to me. He wore a white hoodie and blue jeans with white sneakers. He wrapped his arms around me. Engaged me in his hug. His Abercrombie and Fitch scent and his warmth filled me.

"I missed you" he whispered to me.

"I missed you too" I muffled in his chest.

I didn't know how long we were hugging each other. But in the end Tony cleared his throat and pulled me to his side. "Thanks Rainey"

Gosh Rainey is still there watching us...

My face was hot. I looked shyly at Rainey. She just grinned at us.

"Have fun you two!" She said.

Tony nodded. "Will you go back to Charlottesville?"

She shook her head "too far and too expensive. I'm going to spend Thanksgiving here with my aunt"

"I see. See you after Thanksgiving Rainey! And thanks for today" Tony said.

"Thank me by putting a smile at her face, Tony" Rainey winked and Tony nodded. "I will" he said.