Chapter 21 - Anthony

I woke up because the sunlight came to my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked around. My eyes landed on Amy. She was sleeping in my arms. Her face looked so pretty and relaxed.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me "hey" she whispered.

"Hey" I whispered back. I was so lucky to be the first guy with her. And damn I want to be the only guy in her world.

I touched her face "do you feel hurt?"

She shook her head. "No, I feel happy" she said lazily and snuggled closer to me. I kissed her head.

"I love you Amy"

"I love you too Tony" she muffled in my chest. "What time is it now?" She asked.

"Um..." I took her phone from the coffee table. "6.30" I said without thinking. My eyes widened and I jumped sit. And she did too.

"Oh my God!" She panicked. She pulled the blanket and left me naked. She wrapped the blanket around her and ran to her drawer. Amy retrieved a hoodie and shorts.

I took my boxer and pants.

I was still buttoning my shirt when she was done. "How come you slept in?" She asked but giggled. Helped me with my buttons.

"You wouldn't laugh if Billy caught us, Amy" I said.

She giggled. "Normally they wake up at 6.30 on holiday. As long as we can walk quietly to the door I think we are fine. Unless you want to have breakfast with us" she winked.

"God, Amy" I hissed at her. I tried to fix my clothes but it was useless. It wrinkled and just by one look you would know this is last night's clothes.

We climbed down slowly to the first floor. I had to walk past the kitchen if I wanted to go. So as long as Billy and Amy's mom were still in the room, I was safe.

We walked slowly past the kitchen and we stopped abruptly.

Oh my fucking God...

Billy was having his breakfast with his lovely wife and he looked at us.

I swallowed hard. It's one thing he accepted me with Amy, it's another thing to see me this morning from Amy's room with my wrinkled clothes.

Billy stood up and Amy pulled me to her back "Billy it's me the one who invited Tony."

"No, Amy... it's my fault. You can't take the blame like that." I pulled her.

"Ssh!" She hissed at me. "Billy you cannot-" Billy raised his hand to stop us.

We both looked at him nervously.

He exhaled "honestly I don't know how to handle this."

Amy bit her lips and looked at me. I looked at her and went back to Billy.

"It's not that I was never your age. And I know you two are in a relationship and we live in America not some conservatives country" he said slowly. "Just... make sure you are playing safe, okay?"

"Okay" we both answered at the same time. And I was sure as fuck Amy was thinking the same thing as I was. We didn't use condoms last night. Not safe at all.

Billy nodded and looked at me "don't hurt her, Tony. I meant it" he said and I nodded "yes sir"

He nodded. "Um.. breakfast?"

"No sir, thank you, but I'll come back for lunch," I said testing the water. If he said "no" that meant he was angry with me.

Billy nodded and came back to Amy's mom.