Chapter 14 - Anthony

What the hell...

I just woke up because my phone couldn't stop ringing. And all I could see from the news was people now accused Amy for Lea's incident. What the fuck is going on when I was asleep?

I ran to the downstairs, at the same time with Madeline and Drew came to the house with a grim face. This is not good.

I looked at them.

Madeline exhaled and gestured at the outside "the paparazzi are outside waiting for you to make a statement"

"Fuck..." I raked my hair.

"You need to do something to clean Amy's name."

"I know. But what is happening right now?"

"Amy's friend, Lea, the one who went to the hospital made a statement about last night in her Twitter. She said she's been drugged yesterday by someone. She didn't say who. Later the picture of her with Noah and Penelope came out. People started to speculate that Penelope and Noah were the one who drugged her."

"Jesus" I rubbed my face.

"Penelope made another statement. Told that Amy was the one who invited them and introduced them to 'that world'." Drew continued.

"What the fuck!"

Madeline sat next to me "worse is, Penelope said that she already forgave Amy. Because Amy already called her this morning"

"God.. that bitch!" I inhaled deeply. "I need to go to Amy"

Madeline shook her head. "You have to make a statement first. You can't go from the house without answering the paparazzi out there. If you avoiding them, they will think what Penelope said is true"

"Fuck!" I rake my hair. "I need to call her first."

"You do that" Madeline smiled softly. "We will help you with the statement" she clapped my shoulder.

I looked at my 2 best friends. "Thanks guys!"

They nodded.

***

"It's okay Tony... she doesn't mean it. I mean she just wants to clear her name. I'm fine" Amy said on the phone. From her voice I knew she was not fine, but that was Amy, she just didn't want to have any conflict.

"I'm not fine, Amy!" I barely could rein my temper.

The fans were just getting better to her after all this time. I only saw a few comments that were bullying her. Most of them praised her for being mature and made me unproblematic.

And now with this, everything went back to 0. I knew Amy was strong. She reacted to the bullying like a champ. Never once did she show her true feelings. I know she was hurt by all the venom words. But she did know that haters gonna hate you no matter what. And she believed in me when I told her, her body was perfect. I didn't say that to make her feel better. I said the truth. Her body was my kryptonite. Perfect ass and tits with a small waist. And she was naturally not the fake one. Every time I thought about her body, I felt my dick twitch up.

She chuckled "thanks Tony. But really... I mean that's not important for me" she said softly. Oh her voice is also my kryptonite. Every time she said in her soft voice. I lost the battle. Her voice was so addictive.

"Not important for you but I hate it when people bad mouthing you" I said and exhaled. I would never win any argument with her. "Amy. I can't come to you right now. Since the paparazzi are outside the Vibes house. Will you be okay?"

"What?" She squealed. "The paparazzi are there?"

"Yeah. Look, I know you don't mind with this thing. But I mind"