Chapter 12 - Anthony

As usual the party went wild. Noah knew how to make everything a notch crazier than other people. And, Amy's blondes friends loved the party. They went crazy with my friends and some other crazy influencers. Noah invited all the Vibes but they made an excuse to not come to the party.

I drank some alcohol while Amy just nursed her smirnoff. The music was loud, the people were crowding the place. We lost the blondes in the first 5 mins. And up until now we hadn't seen them yet. And it's already midnight.

I pulled Amy to me "I'm going to the toilet. You want to come?"

She shook her head. "I'll wait here with Elize and JB" she smiled.

I nodded and kissed her head. Amy wore a simple black dress that hugged her body perfectly and red heels that match her red unbound hair. She looked super sexy and to be honest tonight I would have a dream to peel her dress and kissed her body. I chuckled to myself. 3 months without any sex. I couldn't help it... I wanted Amy and only her. It was like my dick already vowed to never be hard by any other women.

I came out from the toilet, Alan called me from the table full of his friends and girls. I came closer but maintained my distance with the girls. I didn't want another accident to happen and made Amy feel insecure.

"Hey bro!" I fist bumped with Alan. "Where is Greg? I haven't seen him" I said.

"Had a threesome in the room" Alan laughed and I chuckled. If it was myself a few months ago before I met Amy, maybe I would like to have one too. But now I couldn't help to think that it was crazy to have a threesome here and there.

"C'mon bro! Have a shot with me!" He said and poured 2 glasses of scotch and gave me one. I cheered with him and drank my shot.

"That's my man!" Alan came and hugged me. And then he whispered "want some candy?"

Candy meant drugs. Sometimes we had it when we came to the party like this. I grinned and shook my head "nah. I skip, man"

"Why?" He looked surprised.

"I need to drive Amy back to her house in time"

"Jeez dude! Chill! You've changed so much. I almost don't recognize you" he laughed and put the candy in my pants pocket. "For you, brother" he said and laughed. I just shook my head.

Greg emerges from the room with his face flushed, his clothes wrinkled. I chuckled. The next person who came out was... Sweet Jesus! Amy's friends. 2 out of trio blondes.

The 3 of them laughed like they were having the best time of their lives. I shook my head and tapped Alan's shoulder "I have to go to Amy. I'll find you later, man" I walked away.

Amy was dancing with Elize and JB. They laughed happily. I smiled to myself. Amy looked so happy and I was glad I could witness it.

I came and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Hey" I said and followed the music.

"Hey" she laughed. "Where have you been?"

"Guess! Who I met earlier!"

"Who?" She leaned closer so did JB and Elize.

"Your 2 friends with Greg"

"What the fuck!" JB laughed. He understood what I meant.

"What? Why?" Elize asked in confusion, so did Amy.

"One boy, two girls" I chuckled and Elize's eyes widened "oh my God!"

"Um... can you be more specific?" Amy asked me. She was the one who still didn't get it. My pure girl.