Chapter 8 - Amanda

"Really?" Pen squealed so did the others. Elize laughed "you are so lucky, girl!"

"Yes I am" I said and laughed. I told them about the Vibes that came last night. But I skipped the part when Tony's eyes traveled to my mouth like he was ready to kiss me.

"Damn Amy! You should arrange for us to meet them! I want to be friends with them!" Pen whined.

"Pen I don't think they will appreciate me if I brag about them. I just... um... if they asked to have lunch sometimes I promised I will take all of you with me"

"Okay! You said it!" Pen said and I nodded.

"Cut it out Pen. If the Vibes doesn't want to have lunch with you, you can't ask Amy to force them"

"Jeez Elize! Who doesn't want to have lunch with us? We are pretty! If Jase doesn't want it I'm sure Tony and Drew don't mind" Pen shrugged.

"I'm sure Tony will more than agree to have a rendezvous with us" Lea laughed and I didn't know why but my lips felt like rubber now. I forced myself to keep smiling.

My phone rang. I answered "hello?"

"Amy.." it's Tony! And my heart thumped wildly again.

"Hey..." I could feel all my friends' eyes are on me. I bit my lower lip.

"Hey birthday girl!" He said cheerily. "How's your day?"

I chuckled. "Not much. Had breakfast with my mom and Billy, now my friends are here to celebrate my birthday"

"Girls time?"

"Uh huh"

He laughed "okay, I'll call you later. I don't want to disturb the girl's time. One time I disturbed Mads and Mer, I paid dearly afterwards"

I laughed. "They are not that bad! You exaggerate things"

"No I'm not! I'll tell you the story later. Go enjoy your girl's time. Talk to you later"

I smiled "bye" I said softly.

"Bye birthday girl" we ended the phone call.

I looked at my friends. Elize was grinning at me while the others narrowed their eyes.

"Why did you reject him?" Pen asked.

"What?"

"We heard that he asked what are you doing. Why didn't you invite him to come over?"

"It's a girls time, right?" I said.

"But you promised to introduce us to him!" Pen encountered.

"Yeah but—"

"You don't want to introduce us to Tony. You want to have Vibes by yourself!" Rachel accused me.

"What? Noo!"

"Hey hey stop it girls. This is too much. C'mon we are here for Amy right? Why do you guys have to fight over Tony?" Elize said, if anyone could stop Pen, it was Elize. She had this aura that made you better shut up than to make her angry.

I knew Pen, Lea and Rachel still pissed with me but they tried to let it go. And honestly I had no idea what I did wrong. After a while Pen, Rachel and Lea said they wanted to go to the mall to buy some makeup. I had to stay at home with mom. And Elize said she didn't want to go to the mall. So now it was just me and Elize in my room.

"I don't know why Pen, Rachel and Lea had to be so angry with me" I said to her. We were sharing a bowl of popcorn while watching anything on the tv