Epilogue

Amanda

It's the wedding!! After all it only takes 3 months for us to prepare the outdoor wedding. I look outside from the limousine.

Elize squeezes my hand. I look at her and smile happily. She grins too. "I always know one day I'll be the maid of honor for your wedding day with Tony" she says. Elize is wearing a red simple elegant dress. We're going to have an outdoor wedding but red has always been Tony's and my favorite color. So red for the bridesmaid since I'm wearing white dress.

I lean and hug her tightly "I'm so glad I have you in my life, Elize"

She hugs me tightly too "so do I, Amy. So do I" she whispers back. She pulls back and looks at me "don't cry!" She commands.

I chuckle and look up to prevent the tears from leaking out.

"Please don't be a cheetah bride!" She says. And we both laugh.

Everything has been soo perfect these past few months. After I moved in to Tony's place. We started to work everything together. With me still with Clayton & co. and Tony busy with Lockwood Tech, we always try our best to find time to have a date and live the best of our life.

Tony is the perfect fiancé. He understands me the best. He knows I want to give the best for Clayton & co. and with the baby in my tummy he is always trying to send me food to the office and rub my feet whenever I get home. Make sure that I have enough time to eat and rest. Even though sometimes Tony was torture between rest and sex. It was fun teasing him about it. He wanted me to rest, but I seduced him to have another round of sex and he tried his best to not fall to the trap (based on his words) even though he loves the trap so much.

Tony and his father's duty. I caress my tummy. You are such a lucky baby... you have daddy who is super protective over you and mommy who will do everything for you. We will create our happy family. The three of us, or maybe more in the future.

***

Anthony

"Dude calm down!" Drew laughs next to me.

"Where is she?" I ask.

Drew looks at his phone. "Will arrive in 5 mins. Calm down. She won't leave you" he chuckles.

"Hell Drew! Don't have to say the words" I say.

"Why are you so antsy?" Drew laughs again. Somehow he is so happy to see me torture like this. What kind of friend is he?

"You know Amy wouldn't leave you"

"It's not that. It's just... it seems surreal you know. Like... I'm afraid this is a dream and I wake up alone in my bed"

"This is what happens when you are waiting for 6-7 years" he jokes.

I snort "maybe it's different from waiting for almost the rest of your life." I give him my shit eating grin.

He coughs to disguise "fuck you. Lockwood!"

"The bride is here" Sam says, he looks up from his phone.

Amy and I settle with only 1 bridesmaid and best man. Because we only invited our closest friends to the wedding, like only 30 people. If we have a lot of bridesmaid and best man, there will be no more guests. So it's only Elize and Drew as the entourage.

I see the limousine stop. The door opens and Elize comes out from the car. She helps Amy come out...

Jesus Christ! Amanda Nicole Lewis, soon to be Lockwood. She is so beautiful that makes my heart ache in a good way. Her red hair falls behind her, she is wearing a simple yet elegant white wedding gown that hugged her body to perfection. Her breasts are abundant (thanks to the pregnancy hormone). Her pregnant tummy is shown a bit, but that makes her look even more perfect in my eyes. Our baby...

Mr. Bloom smiles at her and takes her hand. She walks slowly to me with the song Here Comes The Bride, all the way her eyes focus on me. I feel my eyes hot, Amy's eyes also teary but she manages to hold it too.

Mr. Bloom gives Amy to me, tells me to take care of his precious girl and claps my back. I take Amy's hand. "Hey" I say softly to her.

"Hey you," she giggles softly.

I look at her deeply. "Thank you for taking another chance with me." I smile at her.

She smiles teary to me. "And thank you for giving me a chance to spend the rest of my life with you."

And thank you God, for giving us another chance to be together again... Amy and I.. and now with our baby.

*The End*

Thank you very much for reading this book!! I hope you love Anthony Lockwood and Amanda Lewis as much as I do.

I'm so sorry for any grammatical errors and misspellings. I'm open to all correction, so feel free to correct me as long as you do it nicely.

I just finished writing the outlines story of Drew and Ocean. I will start publish their story in the next 2 weeks (maybe).

If you haven't read my other books, please check out on my list..

We have Madeline Parker and Ethan Hall, the sweetest couple in Trust In You (my very first book).

And we also have Meredith Underhill and Christian Hall Hollywood romance in Lost in You.

Or if you want to read something more simple with less drama we have Rainey Wright and Mike Anderson in Forever Night Stand.

Thank you so much for you support!!
Stay safe everyone!

xoxo,
A