Chapter 19

Hola! Alola! Long time no see guys. You guys are the best! Thanks to you guys, Kalos reset went sky-rocket from #52 to #14,(don't know for how long though, *being pessimistic *😑😑) in amourshipping tag! It's only been a few days since I last checked and then, my man, icannotmention messaged me to check my ranking. "HOLYSH*T! ", was the first word that came to my mouth. My bro here keep tabs on my book way more than I do! Some responsible author I am.... Anyway, you guys thanks for supporting my work, and keep supporting me,please! Don't be shy to point out if my story turns crappy. And icannotmention, my man! Also, if you guys are interested Let's write a story together. It will be fun! Anyways, sorry for annoying you guys, lets continue!

       "Korrina, precise timing! ", Clemont exclaimed. "So this is the lucario girl, Clemont mentioned... ",Bonnie thought ".....she's a keeper! Maybe even an OTP! "

       With that, the cops took custody of the remaining three team rocket members. Just when they were about to leave, "Officer Jenny, can I have a word with one of them? ", Ash spoke up. "Kid, you can't just talk to criminals like that! They are the frigging team rocket! Do you know how dangerous their group is?", one of the officers spoke up.

    "It's just to confirm something. Also You guys have detained them, right. So that's not a problem. And believe me, I know more about these guys than any of you here", Ash said. "Mr. Ketchum, we even if we consider what you said is true, and the fact that it was you who captured them, we have protocols and so we cannot let ordinary trainers interfere with that", officer Jenny said sternly.

     Hearing this, Ash sighed,"Guess I got no choice then.. ". Ash walked up to her and said, " can I have a word with you, officer?". Officer Jenny nodded and they moved away from the Group.

      "What is it, mr. Ketchum? ", she asked. "Just to confirm, I could talk to them as long as enough authority, right, even if it is of another region?", Ash asked. "As long as the position is high enough and it's valid", Jenny replied.

       Ash nodded and took out his pokedex. He opened the secured personal info saved in it and showed it to jenny, not before saying, "don't tell it to anyone". Officer Jenny checked it out, and her face was filled with disbelief. She snatched it away from him and checked it again to confirm its validity and it was. It even had the pokemon association emblem as well!

     "You are a champion!", Jenny wispher-yelled, to which Ash nodded, "please keep it a secret. I don't like too much attention. ",She nodded. "So this is enough right?", ash asked for confirmation.  "This is more than enough, Mr Ketchum" jenny spoke and Ash nodded.

     Ash then walked up to the grunt with whom he spoke earlier. He spoke in low voice, " I know they won't be able to keep you in for long. So when you get back to your base, pass this message to Geovanni for me.. ", Ash then let out a light intimidating aura that sent chill down the grunt's spine," ....if you cross path with me or anyone who I care about ever again, I will come for you and when I'm done,it will be far worst than what you have been through and there will be nothing left of anything you hold on to. Your sh*thole of an organization will crumble to ground and not even the dust will remain.Don't forget that, you'll suffer, far more than what you are going through now", with that, Ash left the grunt who was dripping cold sweat. If Ash stayed even a bit longer, he would have lost consciousness due to the overwhelming pressure he felt.

      "Mr. Ketchum, I need you to sign this", officer Jenny called. Ash walked up to her, "where should I sign, officer Jenny? ". "Here ", she said in a professional tone and gave Ash a notepad and pen. Ash was confused. He thought he had to sign some some form or something and when he read what was written in the notepad, he sweatdropped-" autograph please"- Ash looked at the officer again and saw how she was standing confidently and seriously as if it were official procedure. Ash sighed and gave her his auto-graph.