Breaking titles at the Chateau

Ash and his friends are on their way to cillage city, the sight of Ash's second Kalos gym.

           "The pokemon centre is right up ahead. We could stop by there", Serena suggested. "That's a good idea", relied Ash.

Time skip

          "Welcome to the pokemon Centre. How may I help you", nurse joy greeted them with a sweet smile. "Hello nurse joy, could you please take care of our pokemon?", Clemont asked. "sure, leave them right here ".

         While waiting for their pokemon, they discussed about their plans for the travel, when, "guys, I got just the place to visit. It's called the Battle Chateau. And Ash, you're gonna love it", Serena exclaimed.

          "Great! but where is this place? ", Ash asked with excitement clear in his voice.

            "It's really close by.  We could go there after we get our pokemon", Serena replied.

Time Skip:

(a/n: guys, I'm jumping to the point where Ash gets his title as Baron since you guys probably know what happened )

          While Ash was on his way back to meet his friends, a glove fell on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a boy,  same age as Ash, with dark blue hair, wearing a black shirt and jeans. "Wanna have your first match as a Baron?", he asked. "Sure! Names ash", Ash extended his hand, "I'm Jimmy", he shook his hand.

             While Ash was on his way to the arena, Clemont was in deep thought, "why hasn't Ash reveal his fifth move?. I'm sure pikachu has one".

           "Seems like Ash has got a new challenge already", a voice came from behind. Everyone turned and saw Viola walking towards them with a man with tanned skin and black hair.

          "Oh Viola.... Yeah you're right. He did", clemont rwsponded.

         " And whose this? ", Bonnie asked, pointing towards the man. 

         " Oh, this is Grant, the cillage City gym leader. There isn't a single wall in this Castle hw hasn't climbed", Viola replied, with a slight blush.

         "it's a pleasure to meet you all", Grant greeted the group.

          Serena and Bonnie pulled Viola away from the group, to the style. "So he's the guy Alexa told us about huh? ", Serena asked with a smirk. Viola nodded, a blush was creeping up her cheeks.

          "Wow! You like don't ya", Bonnie asked with starry eyes. Viola nodded again.

        "Why didn't you tell him yet? ", Serena asked.

        "The same reason why you didn't ask Ash out yet ", Viola replied.

         "W-what d-do.... I d-don't li.... ", Serena stuttered to reply.

          "Come on Serena. You're too obvious but Ash is too oblivious......" Viola said.

          ".......like Grant? ", Bonnie chimed in. Viola was taken aback at first but sighed, "yes, like Grant ".

At the arena:

               "this is the Battle between Baron Jimmy and Baron Ash. If Baron Jimmy wins this match, it means, he has a total of ten victories, earning him the title of viscount", the refree announced.

              Ash and Jimmy brought forward their pokeballs and greeted each other before moving to their respective spots.

Ash: eevee, I choose you!