That annoying Guy

Our heroes are on their way to Shalour City, for Ash's third gym battle. But what's this? There seems to be a tense atmosphere between Ash and a new face.

(Author: I'm trying to imitate the pokemon narrator. Hope I'm not ruining it.

Dialga: don't worry, everyone knows how bad you are at that! *laughing*

Author: shut up you blue canine!

Dialga: I'm just being considerate!

Author: considerate my a**! Moving on!)

Ash: let's end this right. You want a battle, you got it, Jean!

Jean: whatever you say, ketchup *smirking*

      Whats just happened that ended up in a stand-off?

Ash: let's go greninja and pikachu!

(dialga: roar of time, rewind!

Author: is that even a thing?

Dialga: it's my move, i can call it whatever I want!

Author: Whatever...)

Thirty min before

       "How long will it take for us to reach sholour city? ", an energetic Bonnie asked in excitement. "We'll have to pass through Geosenge Town before reaching Shalour City. "When will we reach geosenge town?", Bonnie enquired." I think 2-3 three days"

       " That means we'll need to camp out again for that long?!", Serena groaned. "Cmon Serena, camping is really fun! ", ash cheered her up. "Ash is right, ya know", supported Bonnie.

        "whatever you say... ", Serena sighed. "Wait, Bonnie, during the gym battle, what did you call greninja,when it transformed?", Serena asked after remembering it. "Oh that's the name I came up with for greninja-Ash Greninja! ", Bonnie declared.

      " Isn't it too simple?", clemont  asked. "It's way better than the ones you come up with! ", Bonnie retaliated. "how did you came up with that bonnie?", Serena asked.

      "Well, it's not mega evolution, so we can't call it mega-greninja. Also during the transformation, greninja resembles how Ash looks. So I call it Ash Greninja!", she explained.

      "That's awesome bonnie, I think  I'll go with that!", Ash declared, "What do think pikachu? ". "Pikaa!!"

    When they were having their chat, a crimson bird flew down from the sky and sat on Serena's head. "A talonflame! Where did this guy come from? ", Bonnie took out her pokedex.

     Talonflame, the Scorching Pokémon and the final evolved form of Fletchling. Talonflame can swoop at incredible speeds when attacking. During intense battles, its wings give off showers of embers as it flies

     "I found you! ", everyone turned to see who it was and saw a blone guy, wearing a red jacket over a white shirt along white a navyblue pant and black sneakers. He seem awfully excited for some reason.

     Suddenly greninja came out of it's pokeball, wearing an annoyed face, other than it's usual expressionless face, much to Ash's surprise. He knew it had something to do with the trainer who popped up out of nowhere.

   "So this is your pokemon? ", Ash went forward with a smile to greet the guy. "This dude doesn't seem so bad... ",. But instead of greeting Ash, this guy just walked past him, completely ignoring Ash. "....I take it back. This guy's annoying. "