Crisis Of a Ninja-1

"Eevee, use psychic"

A very early day for our heroes, who are on their way to Cumerine City, for Ash's next gym battle and Serena's first Pokemon Showcase.

The Summer Camp was over two days ago, and the other day, Ash and his group parted ways with the rest. Paul was on his way to Cillage City with Miette accompany him (mostly the other way around, actually), Gary and Shauna also left for Lumios City, since Gary needs to meet Prof. Sycamore. And for Tierno and Trevor, they left for their individual journeys.

And now, Ash is at his morning training alongside his Riolu, the newest member, and Eevee, while pikachu was having a time of his life, drinking ketchup, which he sneaked out, while laying under a nearby tree. Surprisingly, Pyroar sat next to him. No, morelike, Pikachu didn't bother being polite, as he made pyroar's belly his personal chair to lay back. As for the rest of the group, none of them were awake at six in the morning!

With Ash and his pokemon in training, eevee used psychic on three nearby rocks, of size close to riolu and itself, and shot them towards riolu.

"Riolu, dodge them all. If it gets difficult, use quick attack!"

Riolu executed Ash's command flawlessly as it timely dodged Eevee's barrage of attacks.

"Eevee, don't let up. If you miss, change trajectory and attack again. Maintain control over your psychic!"

Eevee nodded. It's eyes glew pale blue, as it shot another triplet of rocks riolu, but this time it was faster and more precise. But riolu still dodged them using quick attack.

It wasn't that riolu couldn't use psychic on more rocks. To be correct, it could lift upto eight such rocks easily with its current power. But Ash wants it to improve its control better and so, eevee is only using psychic on the rocks.

As for riolu, who was new to the group, Ash wanted to train riolu's speed, reaction speed and awareness. This was so that riolu could quickly react to Ash's command while keeping an eye on the field. Just like eevee, following fast chain of commands would be difficult for riolu. But unlike eevee, who plays evasive while attacking mostly from a distant, riolu was mostly a close combatant (not the move). So, need for faster reaction to commands is a must.

"Alright, stop!", Ash commanded and both the pokemons ended their duel and cake to his side.

"Greninja", Ash called, and in an instant, greninja appeared by his side, out of nowhere. "Train eevee and riolu to be faster. Also, don't overdo it. They are new to our group ", Ash instructed. Eevee was extremely fires up, since it looked upto greninja. Riolu was reluctant to leave Ash's side but knew very well, none of them could compete greninja in speed. So this training was extremely helpful.

"Pikachu!", Ash called out as he walked into the woods. Pikachu quickly got up from his 'chair' and ran up to Ash's shoulder.

Unexpectedly, Pyroar seemed to be Interested as well. "You wanna come too, Pyroar?", Ash asked in surprise. Pyroar didn't look at Ash but slightly nodded its head.

A few hours later, around eight, everyone were up. Serena and Clemont already prepared the breakfast, and were now readying the table.

"Bonnie, come have breakfast!", Clemont called out.

"Yes brother!"

"Wonder when Ash will be back", Serena thought as she stared at all of Ash's pokemon present, precisely, eevee, riolu and greninja. They were munching down their food since they were exhausted from their training.

Just them, three figures came out of the woods. It was obviously, Ash, Pyroar and pikachu. Ash and pikachu looked exhausted, while pyroar's face was filled with disbelief. It stared at the tiny rodent, with a hint of fear, after witnessing the training pikachu was currently going through.