Mega Lucario!

(author: Hey guys, heads up. This chapter begins after lucario vs blaziken. Its like in the anime. I'm really sorry t my lack of imagination. I couldn't think of anything that would be cooler than in the anime. So please, forgive me)

After an intense battle between lucario and blaziken and after proving her strength to her grandpa, Gurkinn, Korrina has finally got the lucationite. Now our heroes are hyped up for seeing the mega evolution of lucario, mega lucario.

"You ready lucario? ", korrina asked her faithful partner, who nodded confidently in return. "Alright lucario, MEGA EVOLVE!", saying that, Korrina touched the keystone on her glove and light shot out of both the keystone and the mega stone. They connected and engulfed lucario with blinding light. When the light decipated, lucario appeared different. It's feelers grew longer with stripes of red on the end and emitting breeze of aura from its body.

"Sooo prettyyyyy!", Bonnie exclaimed with starry eyes. "mega lucario! Soo cool! ", now it was ash's turn. He looked like an excited little kid. "It looks so strong! ", said Clemont. lucario started doing punches and kicks each giving of warm breeze from its body. "The breeze it's giving off, Its warm", said Serena.

"that's luca-", Gurkinn started but got interrupted," lucario's aura. It's so strong that it's radiating from it's body as pulse", Ash spoke. "What's aura? ", Bonnie asked in confusion. "Aura is the energy flowing through every living thing and pokemon like lucario and riolu can sense and use aura", Ash explained. "That's right. You seem to know about aura Ash. Do you also happen to have a lucario? ", Gurkinn asked in surprise. Although many trainers know lucario as the aura pokemon, not many understand what it means. Hearing Ash explained made him think that Ash had lucario or riolu too.

"No, I don't. I just met few of them. And one of them was the most valiant and loyal lucario I've ever met...", Ash said, then slowly lowered his head, remembering sir Aaron's lucario. "Anyways, Mega lucario is so strong. I can't wait to have a battle!", Ash changed the subject, " right buddy? ", he asked pikachu who jumped of his shoulder and got ready for battle, "Pika! ". "You got it, Ash! Let's go mega lucario! ", korrina pumped her fist and lucario jumped forward.

"Something feels off... ", Ash thought. He whispered to Serena,who stood near him, "Hey Serena, if any happens, try to stop lucario with psychic, okay? ". "What do you mean by anything?", she asked in confusion. "I'm not sure. Just keep your guard up. Okay", he said seriously. Serena was confused but decided to trust Ash.

With that, Ash and korrina got ready for battle, and Gurkinn was the referee

Ash: pikachu, use thunder bolt!

Korrina: block it with bone rush, then hit pikachu!

Pikachu shot off its favourite electric type move, with got blocked by the bone created by lucario's aura. Lucario then got close to pikachu ready to land a hit.

Ash: use extreme speed! Get outta there!

Pikachu dodged it effectively using extreme speed. But lucario seems ready for this. It threw the bone in its hand towards pikachu, surprising everyone. But the bones went off course avoiding pikachu completey.

Ash: it's unusual for lucario to miss

Korrina: it's alright! We can get it next time.

Lucario nodded and took battle stands again. It seemed frustrated.

Ash: there's it again. Something doesn't feel right.

Ash: korrina, let's stop the battle here for now. Lucario doesn't seem well.

This response from Ash shocked everyone. Ash usually never backs down from a battle. But now, he asking to stop when it barely started

Korrina: *surprised* what do you mean? We're totally ready for the battle. Right lucario? Lucairo?